Colour Me Bootiful #16 Council grants, cryin' rants... Your husband's on his 100th chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice the multiple posts between 12 and 2 last night that screamed nothing but "I need to just post something to show I'm awake" then silence til 8am 😅 .. she's an absolute sickener. I'm a parent of kids with multiple additional and complex needs and I'd not dare refer to my children being awake through the night and needing me as the "night shift". That's called life and it's every single night yet as usual Toni has to plaster those comments yet again implying her son is an inconvenience for a sob story. All those posts about praying and crying to be blessed to just have M and doing everything for everyone, again, was nothing but her usual bullshit.
We all know that age old saying.. a leopard never changes its spots

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Notice the multiple posts between 12 and 2 last night that screamed nothing but "I need to just post something to show I'm awake" then silence til 8am 😅 .. she's an absolute sickener. I'm a parent of kids with multiple additional and complex needs and I'd not dare refer to my children being awake through the night and needing me as the "night shift". That's called life and it's every single night yet as usual Toni has to plaster those comments yet again implying her son is an inconvenience for a sob story. All those posts about praying and crying to be blessed to just have M and doing everything for everyone, again, was nothing but her usual bullshit.
We all know that age old saying.. a leopard never changes its spots
100% this. Paul must have been heading out and needed guilt tripped. And for all she does it, because every time she does she posts about it . She is a shocking excuse of a mother

Reactions: 6
I seen on Caitlins stories that she was at a sweet 16th party last night. I think it was Rhiannas, she looks completely unrecognisable! I wonder is there a fall out in the camp when toni tit wasn't all over it
Now that you mention it, haven't seen that wee girl mentioned in a long time and she used to be there all the time

Reactions: 4
Now that you mention it, haven't seen that wee girl mentioned in a long time and she used to be there all the time
She was there the other week when the joiners (or some other cretter) was there working on the “drinks wall” or ARRRKITRAVES or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WHAT is that outfit today 🙈🙈
Her ma and da were married in the 70s and she wanted to feel all 70s

Watching them posts today....all with that put on voice, from the laughable "I like to take care of my skin " coming from a clat who never washes, to the dated makeup, rotten looking breakfast and wild looking outfit really does make you see she's not right in the head

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her ma and da were married in the 70s and she wanted to feel all 70s

Watching them posts today....all with that put on voice, from the laughable "I like to take care of my skin " coming from a clat who never washes, to the dated makeup, rotten looking breakfast and wild looking outfit really does make you see she's not right in the head
Takes care of her skin and doesn’t know how to wash her hair 🤢

Reactions: 2
Her skin is so damaged from the sun for all the age of her, not to mention the fact she barely washes, yet she takes such care of her skin 🤣

The outfit isn’t too bad, I don’t hate it but sweet Jesus who irons their clothes whilst wearing them?😳

She’s going on like she’s high as a kite today and still promoting inspirational videos from Mike Tyson, the rapist women beater 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am sorry BUT there wouldn't be a hope in hell I would let my mother go into a hotel in her f***ing pyjamas. I am mortified and disgusted. Its not amazing that she did this. She could have gone home and changed her mammy, then went back to the hotel. How can she think this is OK?

Where are they? I’m so embarrassed for them. Her whole family make me cringe 🙈
She didn't mention the name of the hotel. I honestly can't believe she found this inspiring. 😮

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING that dirty woman ever says rings true, I just don't get it! Why the duck would you let your mum go anywhere in pajamas? ( which look like patterned trousers and black top?) Liar toni tit! BARE FACED LIAR!!!!!

She said her mother wasn't out in weeks or even months 🤔 was the mother not in the bar one night??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She said her mother wasn't out in weeks or even months 🤔 was the mother not in the bar one night??
This! Cause they made a big deal to go up and sing happy birthday and get the attention on them. And the ma was having a ball. Just putting on the cry for the dla

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.