Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s so dangerous, no medical experience or anything. It will be very ill advised, god help them young vulnerable girls, then they will be glamourised on Instagram for getting a gastric sleeve like one girl in Derry, praised for getting a gastric band, let’s get her to 10K they say 🙈🙈🙈 cringe
Who is this?

I CANNOT listen to Toni with her talking to M voice trying to sound like Mickey mouse. I know that M maybe likes the sound of Mickey mouse but Jesus Toni you sound like a screeching dying cat

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think they mean laura donelly as glam team already has 10k.
Why are these women being put on a pedestal after WLS?
Laura is one heap of a dose of shite! She’s not far off the 10K, would be interesting to see what people bring up on her

I CANNOT listen to Toni with her talking to M voice trying to sound like Mickey mouse. I know that M maybe likes the sound of Mickey mouse but Jesus Toni you sound like a screeching dying cat
Same! I know the child has needs but my god I thought some of his gifts were dog toys! She doesn’t deserve that child!

Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣 I can’t listen to Mickey Mouse Club House as all I hear is Toni 🤬 It’s ridiculous 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
MM: All expenses paid trip to shopping trip to London and a fully kitted out warehouse sleepover complete with brand new beds,duvets a hot tub and a film projector.

M: Few balloons and a rattle.

Also Toni I understand you have more cabbage in your head than brains and there's so many "good vibes" in there to even try be anyway coherent but it's BirTHday not BURFDAY!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
MM: All expenses paid trip to shopping trip to London and a fully kitted out warehouse sleepover complete with brand new beds,duvets a hot tub and a film projector.

M: Few balloons and a rattle.

Also Toni I understand you have more cabbage in your head than brains and there's so many "good vibes" in there to even try be anyway coherent but it's BirTHday not BURFDAY!!!
Her excuse is that M doesn't cope well with fuss or travelling etc. But she could have decorated the warehouse in a Mickey mouse theme. There wouldn't need to be anyone there just them and M. Mickey mouse playing on the big screen they had, balloons, decorations etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think they mean laura donelly as glam team already has 10k.
Why are these women being put on a pedestal after WLS?
yes it was that Laura girl, forgot about the glam team girl too! So damaging, I would hate to have a teenage daughter growing up watching people like that online, having WLS so young without even trying to loose it naturally first 🙈

Reactions: 6
Poor m has no privacy at all...her story is like an hour long...she does this every year
..certainly sit as a family and share those memories privately...shes overbearing...give the wee boy privacy....I don't know if any1 else feels this way but I feel uneasy watching I had 2 stop...

Reactions: 13
Poor m has no privacy at all...her story is like an hour long...she does this every year
..certainly sit as a family and share those memories privately...shes overbearing...give the wee boy privacy....I don't know if any1 else feels this way but I feel uneasy watching I had 2 stop...
I'm the same. Give him some privacy. I don't watch her stories when she's in M's face with her gammy voice, or when she goes through hours worth of memories. We've seen M's birth story multiple times ! Or when she reshares a full holiday from her memories

Her excuse is that M doesn't cope well with fuss or travelling etc. But she could have decorated the warehouse in a Mickey mouse theme. There wouldn't need to be anyone there just them and M. Mickey mouse playing on the big screen they had, balloons, decorations etc.
Oh and now there's a videos of them in the hot tub in the warehouse. But it's prob from the time it was set up for MM birthday

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh and now there's a videos of them in the hot tub in the warehouse. But it's prob from the time it was set up for MM birthday
Yeah that was just after MMs birthday they had a "family night" out there but I doubt very much M and Paul stayed the whole night.

Reactions: 2
Why is she over sharing everything and he is just as bad letting her
It should really come with a trigger warning i found it very upsetting 😭 to see such a small baby fight for its life and she is showing every second of it

Reactions: 11
Why is she over sharing everything and he is just as bad letting her
It should really come with a trigger warning i found it very upsetting 😭 to see such a small baby fight for its life and she is showing every second of it
Cos she needs the attention 🙄 I really hate when she uses M for likes 🤬

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say as a parent who had a child in nicu for two months that stuff traumises you and nicu PTSD is a real thing. Unless you’ve had a child in nicu for a considerable time you’ve no idea the effect that has on you so in some way I do have sympathy with them and I too am guilty of doing a birthday post on social media showing all the images of how far my child has come. They’ll have come through more in their first few weeks of life than most people will have in a life time. However it’s not just reserved for birthdays and I am eternally grateful every day of the year. I know madisons needs are quite complex but special needs and sensory resources have come such a long way in recent times and there are so many amazing websites out there selling some brilliant stuff. I think they could maybe have thought outside the box more instead of a home bargains haul. She talks about how he speaks with his eyes to them and he uses electronics what about looking into eye gaze for him to help communicate?? There’s so much out there to assist now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say as a parent who had a child in nicu for two months that stuff traumises you and nicu PTSD is a real thing. Unless you’ve had a child in nicu for a considerable time you’ve no idea the effect that has on you so in some way I do have sympathy with them and I too am guilty of doing a birthday post on social media showing all the images of how far my child has come. They’ll have come through more in their first few weeks of life than most people will have in a life time. However it’s not just reserved for birthdays and I am eternally grateful every day of the year. I know madisons needs are quite complex but special needs and sensory resources have come such a long way in recent times and there are so many amazing websites out there selling some brilliant stuff. I think they could maybe have thought outside the box more instead of a home bargains haul. She talks about how he speaks with his eyes to them and he uses electronics what about looking into eye gaze for him to help communicate?? There’s so much out there to assist now.
She could do a lot for him but she doesn't. All those posts today aren't about M, they are about her, how she feels, what she has gone through, how she has coped. All about her and not about M. She pulls this tit every year on his birthday and at the end of the day she's hardly EVER there. I know a few mums with children who have additional needs and some of them haven't spent a single night away from their wains. Not Toni Tiny Tears. She's away most days for "a wee run", or weekends away so her hubby can shag men or on holidays so she can prance around and make reels or the best - laying in her pit all day while others tend to her son.
I don't begrudge you sharing your wee ones journey cos you are experiencing that journey with them but that wee "me, me, me, me" speech and set of stories was all for Toni and the likes and sympathy she will get and has nothing to do with M 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
She could do a lot for him but she doesn't. All those posts today aren't about M, they are about her, how she feels, what she has gone through, how she has coped. All about her and not about M. She pulls this tit every year on his birthday and at the end of the day she's hardly EVER there. I know a few mums with children who have additional needs and some of them haven't spent a single night away from their wains. Not Toni Tiny Tears. She's away most days for "a wee run", or weekends away so her hubby can shag men or on holidays so she can prance around and make reels or the best - laying in her pit all day while others tend to her son.
I don't begrudge you sharing your wee ones journey cos you are experiencing that journey with them but that wee "me, me, me, me" speech and set of stories was all for Toni and the likes and sympathy she will get and has nothing to do with M 🤷🏻‍♀️
100% facts! It's always a sob story about how well she done. Not one bit of thanks for the doctors and nurses of the NICU who worked an absolute miracle to save that wee boy

Reactions: 7
I just don't understand how she can create such a difference between both children. MM was given the world for her birthday and M is left with Chinese tat aka fidget things. I get it, they might be good for sensory but that's the shite you pick up as a wee treat here and there if you're in home bargains a scoot. And new dummies and all. That's not a present, that's maybe a necessity for that child. She really really sickens me and the whole MM doesn't like a fuss thing takes me to the fair - didn't she take him to the Hard Rock Hotel not so long ago? Take him somewhere with sensory rooms and calming environments rather than buying him dummies and shoving 3 ipads in his face while you roar with a shite mickey mouse voice for crying out loud.
She's a pathetic mother and a worse business woman 😐

I just don't understand how she can create such a difference between both children. MM was given the world for her birthday and M is left with Chinese tat aka fidget things. I get it, they might be good for sensory but that's the shite you pick up as a wee treat here and there if you're in home bargains a scoot. And new dummies and all. That's not a present, that's maybe a necessity for that child. She really really sickens me and the whole MM doesn't like a fuss thing takes me to the fair - didn't she take him to the Hard Rock Hotel not so long ago? Take him somewhere with sensory rooms and calming environments rather than buying him dummies and shoving 3 ipads in his face while you roar with a shite mickey mouse voice for crying out loud.
She's a pathetic mother and a worse business woman 😐
And the fidget things probs came free with her massive alibaba order!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I found them stories very difficult to watch. I’ve never seen his birth stories before. Makes me feel even more for him than I already do. When that wee tiny baby faught so hard to be here to end up with her as a mother… I cannot imagine how horrible NICU is for anybody in there for any length of time and my heart goes to anybody in that situation… but I’d be forever grateful to the staff and to the doctors… not one mention about the staff or anybody… all about her. I’m actually disgusted and watched them stories with tears in my eyes with sheer anger at her. Such a precious life turned into an attention story. Toni you are next level. You should be disgusted at yourself ! How you can look at yourself in the mirror and think your amazing, the dogs danglies, best thing ever is beyond me….

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.