Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The derry influencers are the gift that keeps on giving.
jenn wood is an absolute breath of fresh air, doesn’t look miserable, she isn’t up herself & you can tell you’re getting a genuine version of her, as for the rest of them, well…

Can someone link me to Devine scents

• Haha
Reactions: 2
jenn wood is an absolute breath of fresh air, doesn’t look miserable, she isn’t up herself & you can tell you’re getting a genuine version of her, as for the rest of them, well…

Yes i like jenn, lets just hope all the gifted items dont change her and she stays true to herself

Reactions: 3
Yes i like jenn, lets just hope all the gifted items dont change her and she stays true to herself
don’t think it will, she seems to not be swayed by it all, think she’s a great rep for Paperpress, then other girls never even heard of them & then when the owner is looking for people to share their posts etc, you never see them dolls that she gives the jumpers to helping or sharing posts, shocking

Reactions: 1
That sequined cinderella one gets on my nerves. She always looks dirty.

Could she have said "Balloons for Ms birthday" with any less effort in her voice? Baring gritted teeth there she couldn't give a toss if it's not about her.
If it’s not the Toni tit show it’s duck all to her

Reactions: 6

A “breath of fresh air” who buys followers 🤣 Anyway, let’s stop derailing before the mods intervene.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Toni gone silent? Not going to show off Ms birthday? Is she there at all? Is she gone? Not like toni not to post about something lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rather than posting a new pic of him, she posts something from memories. She's obviously not with him?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.