Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw Jesus naw! He’s revolting. He strips off and behaves in a sexually predatory way. A straight man would be in jail for behaving the way he does - in the name of entertainment! He gives me the pure boke 🤮
He does. I know several young gay men who would agree that he is a predator.
I know one particular incident where he was booked to do a night in a bar and he refused unless he got the phone number of a younger barman (who didn't want him to have it).
Thankfully management protected their staff and he was never booked there again.

Totally agree. Some will probably disagree but I’ve always found her very holier-than-thou and conceited. Also her diet/nutrition ~venture rubs me the wrong way. Very easy for her to give diet and body image advice when she’s very conventionally pretty and slim and has obviously always worked out, done yoga etc. Not to mention the constant vegan posting. Also branding herself as a psychotherapist? I’d like to see the professional license for that. And I don’t mean the counselling degree.

Don’t want to derail the thread anyway so back to Toni Tit.
She is a DOSE
But she's a highly qualified Psychotherapist and actually a lovely person, if you can stick her shite long enough to get to know her.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can we also get a thread for the two narcissists Mr and Mrs Synergy?
Can't stand the sight of them.

Reactions: 8
Paul may add chauffer to his long list of odd jobs and failed careers the way he lifts and lays that lazy shite everywhere she goes.

• Haha
Could she have said "Balloons for Ms birthday" with any less effort in her voice? Baring gritted teeth there she couldn't give a toss if it's not about her.

Could she have said "Balloons for Ms birthday" with any less effort in her voice? Baring gritted teeth there she couldn't give a toss if it's not about her.
She's like a spoilt wean. That's why he had to get her flowers too so she didn't have her nose put out of joint. Because she can't have the "son with whom they are well pleased" have any attention. That's up there with stupid things she has said

All these threads lol. I have tabs open for here, mickey, Devine scents and girly Inspo…. Am I missing anyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aww look at my flowers said with happiness and then aww balloons for Maddison with a "duck sake" tone of voice. She actually turns me 😭 wheres the big fuss about your child's birthday? I mean we heard about mm birthday for weeeeeeeks

Reactions: 7
Devine scents? What am i missing there lol
This came from girlyinsp thread.
Devine scents basically claims to have invented soy candles and more.
Worked so hard in creating scents, candles, oils but just bought them online and stuck her label on them. Where have we seen this before?
But she's so stupid that it's exactly the same stuff bought in shops around derry.
She's been caught in so many lies that when she tried to prove the throlls wrong, she decided to show them remove a soap from a mould but it was clearly to small for the mould. Proving she is an even bigger liar.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
This came from girlyinsp thread.
Devine scents basically claims to have invented soy candles and more.
Worked so hard in creating scents, candles, oils but just bought them online and stuck her label on them. Where have we seen this before?
But she's so stupid that it's exactly the same stuff bought in shops around derry.
She's been caught in so many lies that when she tried to prove the throlls wrong, she decided to show them remove a soap from a mould but it was clearly to small for the mould. Proving she is an even bigger liar.
Ffs I ran over to the threads and near broke me ankle 🤣

Heard a few things about her 👀👀👀👀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.