Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we all know Toni doesn't read tattle "allegedly" but just two weeks after blasting her for forgetting about her poor nephew locked away, she's off to visit him.

Coincidence? 🤔

Reactions: 8
A few packs of dummys for his birthday shes disgusting, yes there isnt alot of things that can be played with but get him some new clothes, shoes, a coat etc, something worth for the hundreds of pounds a week hes bringing u in his DLA, her squealing mickey mouse is like listening to nails down a blackboard
Did you see that his teacher and classroom assistants clubbed together and bought him a pressie which was much more age appropriate. At least someone cares.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
That gas superser is not advisable to have in the middle of the floor with Little M about.
she is the laziest lump of poo, satisfied to watch Paul so every little thing.
By the way, I don’t like your sofa Toni. Time for a change x

Reactions: 5
Did you see that his teacher and classroom assistants clubbed together and bought him a pressie which was much more age appropriate. At least someone cares.
Oh believe me they know what she's like! If she thinks we're trolls she should hear what the teachers and assistants in that school think of her and her lack of parenting 🙊😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Aw Jesus naw! He’s revolting. He strips off and behaves in a sexually predatory way. A straight man would be in jail for behaving the way he does - in the name of entertainment! He gives me the pure boke 🤮
🤣🙈 my husband got a strip tease from him the night of his stag back in 2019 (randomly landed into some bar and that was that) don’t worry the hubby was that full I was sent to take him home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See that "I'm so proud of this" on the makeup looks - so unprofessional. She makes it sound like she's just starting out, or she's a non-pro who's good at makeup and done a great look on a friend. You're selling yourself as a hotshot MUA, you shouldn't need to feel proud for makeup turning out well and you definitely shouldn't be admitting it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.