Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a premie parent, reading this makes me angry. I won't dare go and watch her stories because I will end up lighting on her and sure we know that will do nothing but make her a "victim" again. She's a joke. She's exploiting that child. She's a bleeping useless excuse of a human never mind a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Toni! How dare you ! Your child is 15 years of age. It’s a pad he wears. For his dignity. It is not a nappy! If you had to wear it. Would you like somebody to tell the world you wore a nappy. I don’t bleeping think so !!! A nappy is for a baby. Give your bleeping head a bounce of the wall doll and have some respect for your son!

Wife Paul. Bounce yours too for letting that shitshow open her mouth

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Poor boy thought his cake was an ipad. That's heartbreaking he's never known nothing but screens. 😪

Are those big gas heaters not dangerous in enclosed spaces?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
A few packs of dummys for his birthday shes disgusting, yes there isnt alot of things that can be played with but get him some new clothes, shoes, a coat etc, something worth for the hundreds of pounds a week hes bringing u in his DLA, her squealing mickey mouse is like listening to nails down a blackboard

Reactions: 12
Maddison is such a dote, fair enough if he doesn’t like a fuss but I’m sure he would’ve enjoyed going to a sensory place, there’s bound to be somewhere like that in Derry? They could’ve tried it at least and took him home if he couldn’t cope.

Long time lurker here.... this absolutely boiled my piss I worked in ld care for 13yrs with people much worse than m and where able to do so much with them example jet centre will let you book a full cinema for an autistic child so its just them and you he loves screens I'm sure with the full room to himself its something he might enjoy. You just have to think outside the box.
And her time showed 8.20 I'm not sure about schools in Derry but does school not start at 9am... I be up at 7.30 to get mine up make sure there tidy fed before they leave. Never mind trying to sort out peg feeds medication washed dressed etc. Selfish witch as long as the bed gets made later an them pillows are chopped right that's tonis job done for the day.

Reactions: 10
I’m really sorry but as soon as I seen her pic all I could think of was the 2nd one and now I can’t un see it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

apologies to anyone having a late breakfast
Exactly what I came here to say! Shes looking more botched by the day

And now many times can't someone say "can you cope"

Reactions: 3
Can we also get a thread for the two narcissists Mr and Mrs Synergy?
Can't stand the sight
Never saw a truer representation of the word. All about empowering women and all the usual BS when she went and got a titty job to try + stop her sleazeball husband from shagging about. Rampant stray dog in heat thats all he is. A little silicone wont fix infidelity dear

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here.... this absolutely boiled my piss I worked in ld care for 13yrs with people much worse than m and where able to do so much with them example jet centre will let you book a full cinema for an autistic child so its just them and you he loves screens I'm sure with the full room to himself its something he might enjoy. You just have to think outside the box.
And her time showed 8.20 I'm not sure about schools in Derry but does school not start at 9am... I be up at 7.30 to get mine up make sure there tidy fed before they leave. Never mind trying to sort out peg feeds medication washed dressed etc. Selfish witch as long as the bed gets made later an them pillows are chopped right that's tonis job done for the day.
What worries me is M is upstairs on his own with no-one sleeping beside him, How do they know the reason why he wasn't up at the crack of dawn was because he might have been seizuring all night or god forbid something worse. Those two lazy dick heads are practically out in the backshed they're so far away. But sure as long as they get a lie in right. 😡🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Never saw a truer representation of the word. All about empowering women and all the usual BS when she went and got a titty job to try + stop her sleazeball husband from shagging about. Rampant stray dog in heat thats all he is. A little silicone wont fix infidelity dear
Not to derail but before they got together we’re they not already married to other people

• Wow
What worries me is M is upstairs on his own with no-one sleeping beside him, How do they know the reason why he wasn't up at the crack of dawn was because he might have been seizuring all night or god forbid something worse. Those two lazy dick heads are practically out in the backshed they're so far away. But sure as long as they get a lie in right. 😡🤬
Fair point you would assume they would have some sort of monitor like video 1s for babies but these pair likely wouldnt have the wit. If it was my house I'd have the lil witch down stairs in that bedroom an id be upstairs close to him. God forbid he took a seizure and swallowed his tongue by time they god dressed they seem to sleep naked 🤢🤢 get up to him it could be too late. Disgusting humans they cant look after that dog why they decided to procreate is beyond me

Reactions: 9
She was a nurse in ICU at the time… it was ages ago. And she was always posting about fitness and I THINK there may have been some big “before and after post” about her dedication training for her wedding.

The next time I seen anything about her on social media it was pics of her and that PT. So either something was going on before the wedding or after… either way it’s shady as duck

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She was a nurse in ICU at the time… it was ages ago. And she was always posting about fitness and I THINK there may have been some big “before and after post” about her dedication training for her wedding.

The next time I seen anything about her on social media it was pics of her and that PT. So either something was going on before the wedding or after… either way it’s shady as duck
yes & apparently he was caught cheating just before their 2nd marriage this time aswell 🙈🙈🙈 but still went through with this wedding, they must be fond of a day out!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
You NEED to elaborate on this! Wtf
Sara was with a fella 6 years and started PT with Kevin for her wedding.
Kevin was in a long term relationship too (with another nurse - he must have a thing) and apparently him and Sara started riding on the side.
She got married anyway, then left her new hubby after 10 weeks to shack up with Kev (who left his gf AND 8 month old baby).

It was then Mr and Mrs Synergy were born! I think they got engaged less than a year later too.

yes & apparently he was caught cheating just before their 2nd marriage this time aswell 🙈🙈🙈 but still went through with this wedding, they must be fond of a day out!
Noway didn't hear that 😳
Madness because as much as she's a dose, she's far too good looking for him.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Sara was with a fella 6 years and started PT with Kevin for her wedding.
Kevin was in a long term relationship too (with another nurse - he must have a thing) and apparently him and Sara started riding on the side.
She got married anyway, then left her new hubby after 10 weeks to shack up with Kev (who left his gf AND 8 month old baby).

It was then Mr and Mrs Synergy were born! I think they got engaged less than a year later too.

Noway didn't hear that 😳
Madness because as much as she's a dose, she's far too good looking for him.
It's interesting gossip and all but this really isn't the thread to be going off on it. Can we stick to CMB content and not detail before the admins get involved.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.