Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does Toni not realise that she is doing exactly same as Kanye..we are all watching her train crash while her husband films it instead of getting her help

Reactions: 7
The crystals...just another hypocrisy for our Toni. Not religious at all and maybe I'm wrong. But a "devout Christian" wouldn't be banging on about crystals or a full moon charging them. Everything that woman does is a bleeping contradiction of herself. I am on the verge of messaging her to tell her it's and and not "an". Basic English you learn when you're about 2. Does she really lack brain cells that much.

And using the warehouse for partying again... I wonder does the landlord know 😳

Reactions: 9
I can imagine my husband if I told him we were celebrating his birthday in a warehouse with a tent to wee in and with a load of 18year old work colleagues..they really have no friends it's quite sad

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus he couldn’t look any camper in that picture of he tried 😂
Poor M looking at his ma like “dear god women enough”

and that’s “snow joke”

• Haha
Can't pay her tax bill or afford to employ staff but she can quare fork out for enough boxes of overpriced chocolate strawberries that's for sure.

Reactions: 8
How much are they? I was tempted
Think those large boxes are £25 each.

She has put me off them completely and the business itself keeps sharing her posts 🤦🏻‍♀️

Who has weight loss surgery and eats Nutella pancakes for breakfast? I’d see through it if she did any exercise. Not fat shaming, just think she has astoundingly unhealthy habits and is pure lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Think those large boxes are £25 each.

She has put me off them completely and the business itself keeps sharing her posts 🤦🏻‍♀️

Who has weight loss surgery and eats Nutella pancakes for breakfast? I’d see through it if she did any exercise. Not fat shaming, just think she has astoundingly unhealthy habits and is pure lazy.
You're 100% her diet is absolutely awful. There's no way she's meeting any sort of protein goals required to remain healthy after surgery. Hence why the weight is piling on everywhere except her surgically butchered stomach.

She is easily one of the worst examples of that surgery I've seen. Hence why she was never asked to be a rep or consultant as alot of men and women have. She should be nobody's role model. If she had of trained and toned and are well she absolutely could have looked amazing but she's too lazy for that.

• Heart
£25 for a bit of chocolate strawberry’s?? Fook that…. I’ll buy a few bars of Lidl chocolate and make my own 😂 splash out with a drizzle of melted dairy milk

• Haha
  • Heart
£25 for a bit of chocolate strawberry’s?? Fook that…. I’ll buy a few bars of Lidl chocolate and make my own 😂 splash out with a drizzle of melted dairy milk
You’re just right!!!

You're 100% her diet is absolutely awful. There's no way she's meeting any sort of protein goals required to remain healthy after surgery. Hence why the weight is piling on everywhere except her surgically butchered stomach.

She is easily one of the worst examples of that surgery I've seen. Hence why she was never asked to be a rep or consultant as alot of men and women have. She should be nobody's role model. If she had of trained and toned and are well she absolutely could have looked amazing but she's too lazy for that.
You’re exactly right. I know a few other local people who’ve had similar surgery to lose lots of weight. They exercise regularly and mention taking protein supplements etc as they want to have a healthier lifestyle. She’s the worst example I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 5
Hopefully this is the year where he is true to himself and leaves you greaseball.. she’s probably raging it’s his birthday and attention isn’t all on her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So they have a 10 year plan to be out of here

How will they cope, no benefits, no health care for M,
Does she no sense, how will that wee boy cope

She sickens me, it all me, me, me,

Why does she call Paul the boss, they have no staff,

• Haha
Reactions: 8
why does she repeat herself in that stupid voice. I'm a disaster .. I'm a disaster. Naw HEN, you're a dirty witch. Wurrrrr, wash your ears and hair more often you might avoid the infections. You're a dick. You're a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.