Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think shes been away. 4 ear infections wouldnt stop her posting herself in her stories. She only hides when shes away

Reactions: 6
I’m with you all thinking she has been away. 2 hours later than her just awake posts about a wee steam and she’s home for that.

Reactions: 3
How much are they? I was tempted
I hate the way those types of businesses all refuse to share pricelists online, meaning you have to message them and THEN find out they're too dear for ye. At least Toni has her (absolutely ridiculous imo) price book available for all to see

Reactions: 4
I honestly struggle to comprehend how people think she ia a brilliant example of a mother, she is the most self absorbed person on the gram.
Obviously her son isnt included in her 10 year plan, will probably be sent to a home like her sister did with sean

Reactions: 7
Think those large boxes are £25 each.

She has put me off them completely and the business itself keeps sharing her posts 

Who has weight loss surgery and eats Nutella pancakes for breakfast? I’d see through it if she did any exercise. Not fat shaming, just think she has astoundingly unhealthy habits and is pure lazy.
A box of chocolate strawberries that only look good on instagram.
At the end of the day, they are just strawberries dipped in chocolate.
That does not comprehend the price. Not alot of time or expensive ingredients justifies the £25 price.
But if a business is getting this money for that, then fair play to them.

I honestly struggle to comprehend how people think she ia a brilliant example of a mother, she is the most self absorbed person on the gram.
Obviously her son isnt included in her 10 year plan, will probably be sent to a home like her sister did with sean
I hate to be that person and please don’t all pile on me for saying, but I absolutely think she will have him in a home within the next few years. I’ve always thought this. I can’t see him featuring in their 10 year fantasy/dream/plan to emigrate, particularly with his additional needs and her being the most selfish human on the planet.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That does not comprehend the price. Not alot of time or expensive ingredients justifies the £25 price.
Strange she used to rave about Bambi bear and her Friday treats and now they are dropped and she has moved on, no surprise there

Reactions: 8
I hate to be that person and please don’t all pile on me for saying, but I absolutely think she will have him in a home within the next few years. I’ve always thought this. I can’t see him featuring in their 10 year fantasy/dream/plan to emigrate, particularly with his additional needs and her being the most selfish human on the planet.
She most definitely will. He is not in her 10 year plan.

That video that all special needs parents have got this, shes not a special needs parent, how would she know?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Her ten year plan won't amount to much if she doesn't stop spending and having lavish breaks from her child(ren) Toni is like a derry version of wheres wally. "Tracking Toni" 🤔👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really don’t think she’d put M into care, I think difference with her sister was she had her own issues. Paul dotes on that boy. Life will become much harder for them when he reaches adulthood and has no school to go to everyday for an outlet and that stimulation.

Didn’t she say that Sean was taken from school or something and put into care, not that her family put him in there?

Didn’t she say that Sean was taken from school or something and put into care, not that her family put him in there?
Her sister is an alcoholic, her kids where taken off her

When the sister was pregnant with Sean the boyfriend battered her, she blames him for Sean having special needs

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.