Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree wholeheartedly! I reckon he's giving in to her every whim so he can prove how manic she later is at a later date.......
I’ve been thinking this for a while.
I think Paul records her for future use, when the time comes and he needs/wants to leave he’ll have every shred of evidence that she is in fact mentally unstable and he’ll get to keep the kids.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been thinking this for a while.

I think Paul records her for future use, when the time comes and he needs/wants to leave he’ll have every shred of evidence that she is in fact mentally unstable and he’ll get to keep the kids.
I think hes recording her as shes planning a huge mental break down and hes got videos to show the doctor that shes been acting crazy for a long time.

Reactions: 4
What about our toni and paul 🤣
Hahahahhahha I had a wee look at the comments and I’m surprised some eejit didn’t write them down! Ole Toni tit will be on the rampage now “why haven’t they asked me… all the money I spent on dorma… wtf, Paul were not going there anymore and I’m going to bring dunelm down”

Whatever happened to her wee partnership with Dawson hinds?

• Haha
I think hes recording her as shes planning a huge mental break down and hes got videos to show the doctor that shes been acting crazy for a long time.
I think they are that stupid they think those reels are class, funny and full of content people can relate too,
Ive come to the conclusion they are just rough as toast, anything for a £, it doesn't matter, what, how or who gets in the way

Also, the amount of rent a chair staff in that salon is shocking, the quality of work is shite, the salon didn't have a good reputation as is, but, now, it's like spaghetti junction ffs, take your pick which coco the clown look would you like to have done

Basically, all the rent a chairs are covering the tenancy rent for her, so what she earns is her own,

Then Paul is back working in their too

Plus all the benefits, m benefits although thtt pays for the rr

She doesn't care about the quality of work that the rent a chairs do, she just wants the weekly rent

I'd bet money they have no qualifications or insurance

Is there anyone that can be contacted about this?

Reactions: 3
Imagine spending your whole holiday doing reels instead of enjoying yourself. She really is pathetic!
And as for that new one, the fact her lips don't correspond with the ones she's saying.. Don't get me started 😂 she's all about keeping it reel isn't it 🙄💋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think they are that stupid they think those reels are class, funny and full of content people can relate too,
Ive come to the conclusion they are just rough as toast, anything for a £, it doesn't matter, what, how or who gets in the way

Also, the amount of rent a chair staff in that salon is shocking, the quality of work is shite, the salon didn't have a good reputation as is, but, now, it's like spaghetti junction ffs, take your pick which coco the clown look would you like to have done

Basically, all the rent a chairs are covering the tenancy rent for her, so what she earns is her own,

Then Paul is back working in their too

Plus all the benefits, m benefits although thtt pays for the rr

She doesn't care about the quality of work that the rent a chairs do, she just wants the weekly rent

I'd bet money they have no qualifications or insurance

Is there anyone that can be contacted about this?
Probably the council. All rent a chairs would need their own individual insurance but we know her, the salon and half the other salons in derry don’t have this

Another reel 🤪🤪🤪 dear god 🤔🤔
Anyone else wondering why she didn’t take her own advice on her grey day? It’s the smugness… you would love to slap her up the face with a cold dose of reality

The reels 🙄
The preaching 🙄
The hypocrisy 🙄

Making your bed is not a new trendy phenomenon. People have been making their bed for as long as bed sheets have existed. It’s all part of keeping a house clean and tidy. Why is this a brand new concept to her?

Please don’t all pile on me for saying this but in my experience, people that preach “be kind” are the absolute worst. Kindness is not a new concept, it’s just being hijacked by the virtue signallers 🤦🏻‍♀️

Imagine abandoning your children, going on holiday, paying £700 a night to stay in luxury - and all you can think to do with your time is to make reels for the benefit of your “headers” (haters to those of us who can speak)? She’d be as well praying for herself than praying for us.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder do all her self employed staff have indemnity insurance and is the building cover by public liability insurance?

Reactions: 2
I wonder do all her self employed staff have indemnity insurance and is the building cover by public liability insurance?
More than likely not! But then there’s a few Waterloo street direction salons who don’t have it either 👀… so I hear anyway

In fairness think this look is far nicer on her and more natural (probs the only compliment I’d give her) but there’s a pure look of sadness!! There’s going to be a tit show coming

Attachments

Reactions: 3
More than likely not! But then there’s a few Waterloo street direction salons who don’t have it either 👀… so I hear anyway

In fairness think this look is far nicer on her and more natural (probs the only compliment I’d give her) but there’s a pure look of sadness!! There’s going to be a tit show coming
I thought she looked nice in that picture too. See, we can be nice 😊

Every time I pay her a compliment on here though she makes a holy show of herself almost immediately. Last time it was the pink dress for the Christmas do - next day she threw a pity party for a week 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you go back trew the ig pictures. You can see the change in the happiness off her and Paul over the years.

Reactions: 1
Two back Toni at it again.
Posting a sticker over her tit reel as if it’s gonna entice me to watch it.
Well you know what… it absolutely bleeping did and now I’m gonna go bleach my eyes.

Wonder if she’s a fan of star wars - twobacca

Last edited:
  • Haha
The reflection in her glasses shows just how awkward it is when she's recording them. 🤣 You can see Paul sat on the sofa like a spare dick watching. There is such dead energy between these two. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Paul's birthday and they're having a staff party. Isn't it just so sad they have to have a party with wains for every occasion because they have no friends 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another night in the freezing warehouse with the spray tan tent portaloo 🤣

What the f is a birthday Eve Eve? 🙄

• Haha
She'll be renting that warehouse out next as a venue. 🤣 what a dick she is. Doubt any of Paul's boyfriends will be getting an invite. Any Belfast heads keep an eye on Kremlin next week and see if he's "out with the lads"

She's fairly pushing the bipolar posts recently. Wonder if she's trying to self diagnose

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sharing posts by the narcissistic, fantasist liar Jameela Jamil is a new low even for Toni 🤦🏻‍♀️ Suppose the two are cut from the same cloth.

Charging up crystals? She’ll be howling at the moon next 🙄

Toni - she’s talking (virtue signalling) about Kanye West, not you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sharing posts by the narcissistic, fantasist liar Jameela Jamil is a new low even for Toni 🤦🏻‍♀️ Suppose the two are cut from the same cloth.

Charging up crystals? She’ll be howling at the moon next 🙄

Toni - she’s talking (virtue signalling) about Kanye West, not you 🤣
We're sorry to inform that the regularly scheduled 3pm Emojesus has been scrapped to make way for some magic rocks. Sorry for the inconvenience but Christianity just wasn't gaining the way we wanted it too. 😅

Jameela grinds my shite. Far too much to say for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.