Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bottom lip needs an Instagram of its own 😳 Talk about a botched job. What’s with the slurring? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Toni and her 4 ear infections 🤣 anything to take the attention off Paul on his birthday 🤣

10 year plan to emigrate 🤣 can’t claim benefits living in Portugal Toni 🤣 Aw she’s a scream 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
10 year plan 😂😂😂😂 duck off now Toni sure! I'll even have a wee send off party at the airport for ye ☺

Must be hoping her ma gets her big claim in by then so she can steal it all off her.

Gone go clean yourself would ye Toni ffs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Flip me. Near broke my big toe running over here to read the tattle.
10 year plan. Aye right. Just go now.
I thought there was a party for Paul tonight in the warehouse?
Also, who’s guessing Toni doesn’t drive anymore? I’ve never seen her out and about on her own, anywhere they go Paulanna is always driving. One of these days he’s gonna just drive her over a cliff.
She melts my pot noodle that Toni one.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No one talks with their mouth the way she does. It's ridiculous a grown woman slapping away like that

10 year plan, duck me. Is it moving to Portugal or your big house in the country? Just waiting on your ma's payout. I hope she doesn't see a penny of it. She disgusts me to no end

Oh and also Toni half the country has dry eyes from central heating and screens. You can get a tissue and wipe it off your face you attention seeking piece of tit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Flip me. Near broke my big toe running over here to read the tattle.
10 year plan. Aye right. Just go now.
I thought there was a party for Paul tonight in the warehouse?
Also, who’s guessing Toni doesn’t drive anymore? I’ve never seen her out and about on her own, anywhere they go Paulanna is always driving. One of these days he’s gonna just drive her over a cliff.
She melts my pot noodle that Toni one.
I'm wondering did she have her licence removed because whatever meds she's on she's clearly not fit for the road!

The quadruple ear infection is clearly a front for the party being cancelled. I don't know any group of 18 year old who would want to be freezing their arse off in the backend of Newbuildings with two saddo 40 year olds. 😅

• Haha
10 year plan 😂😂😂😂 duck off now Toni sure! I'll even have a wee send off party at the airport for ye ☺

Must be hoping her ma gets her big claim in by then so she can steal it all off her.

What big claim is her ma due?

Reactions: 2
Is she really thick? I think we all know it's not the traffic holding wee Pauline back from a birthday treat. 😏😏😏

• Haha
No one talks with their mouth the way she does. It's ridiculous a grown woman slapping away like that

10 year plan, duck me. Is it moving to Portugal or your big house in the country? Just waiting on your ma's payout. I hope she doesn't see a penny of it. She disgusts me to no end

Oh and also Toni half the country has dry eyes from central heating and screens. You can get a tissue and wipe it off your face you attention seeking piece of tit
Her lip fillers are awful in this picture! Also it really bugs me when she talks and juts out her bottom jaw so all you see is her bottom teeth.

We could all pitch in and get enough to send her on her way!

• Haha
Aww my god, Paul if your honestly reading please get her help before she offends someone that drags her by the hair around Guildhall Square…

she needs help to the highest degree (I have experienced pyschological therapy and it helped no offence)

Aww my god, Paul if your honestly reading please get her help before she offends someone that drags her by the hair around Guildhall Square…

she needs help to the highest degree (I have experienced pyschological therapy and it helped no offence)
Sh should and probably could get help but in all honesty the best thing she could do is keep putting her madness on social media for us all to continue with the laughs 😂

I've not one ounce of sympathy for her, she's rotten to the core and I love watching her car crash life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.