Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She puts up the reel and every single pic/video is of them in a hotel or in the sun....not one pic or video of them at home and enjoying life with their beautiful kids.....says it all really......

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Looks like the liar did take off her shirt to sunbath as this is not the private pool her and Paul had in the garden villa they had

Screenshot_20220214-195829_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie..A pity party about not being able to take her top of or sunbathe at the pool and now ANOTHER reel totally contradicting it..So my theory is that Toni is just a liar and a horrible twisted person and uses mental health as an excuse and Paul is just asked as he enables her

Reactions: 9
Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie..A pity party about not being able to take her top of or sunbathe at the pool and now ANOTHER reel totally contradicting it..So my theory is that Toni is just a liar and a horrible twisted person and uses mental health as an excuse and Paul is just asked as he enables her
100%

Those of us who have had interactions with Toni in real life know she is a liar, she can't be trusted and IS a horrible, twisted, nasty, 2 faced witch. This fake life she leads online is the only way she gets people's attention and sympathy because it's lit-ray-lyyyyy a LIE

She couldn't lie straight in bed

Reactions: 7
100%

Those of us who have had interactions with Toni in real life know she is a liar, she can't be trusted and IS a horrible, twisted, nasty, 2 faced witch. This fake life she leads online is the only way she gets people's attention and sympathy because it's lit-ray-lyyyyy a LIE

She couldn't lie straight in bed
Course she's two faced she's a Gemini! One of their most common negative traits

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If you looked up the definition of the ick Paul’s name would be beside it. It just all looks so cringe and awkward there isn’t a natural chemistry between them, he’s verging on dirty old man for me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you looked up the definition of the ick Paul’s name would be beside it. It just all looks so cringe and awkward there isn’t a natural chemistry between them, he’s verging on dirty old man for me
I get it! He gives me the pure boke too. He’s an aul pair of knickers!

Reactions: 6
She's that 2 faced you wouldn't know which face to slap first

As for Paul, sweet Jesus, that man has no balls, I think he has toni boobs between his legs, the on two are literally trash, absolute lairs, doing the double, getting all cash in hand, they haven't a penny to their name

Oh, wait, sure I'll clean me ma's house, make me ma her dinner, and I'll get a few grand of her, cause I need me arms done, and Paul needs his boob balls inflated

Titless Toni and ball less Paul
Game, set and match
Creggandale first Titless and ball less duo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What is it with them reels….. next they’ll be doing individual sessions looking after themselves and she’ll be reeling it together to look like they bang more than the fireworks at Halloween!

I can’t deal with the fakeness and all this bperfect foundation is the best thing since sliced bread, yet her (and the other doses LMD, Julie etc) will be gifted a primark foundation, paid a couple pound and say the same thing! Surely her selling that and j cats would be a conflict if both brands are paying for reviews?

Reactions: 6
What is it with them reels….. next they’ll be doing individual sessions looking after themselves and she’ll be reeling it together to look like they bang more than the fireworks at Halloween!

I can’t deal with the fakeness and all this bperfect foundation is the best thing since sliced bread, yet her (and the other doses LMD, Julie etc) will be gifted a primark foundation, paid a couple pound and say the same thing! Surely her selling that and j cats would be a conflict if both brands are paying for reviews?
The brands aren't paying for reviews though, we expect reviews but we know they aren't truthful 🤷🏻‍♀️ they have different favourites every week and when Toni wants to sell her Chinese shite there's no mention of any other brand. They switch allegiance to whoever is paying 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.