Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw she gives me a laugh, I swear!!!!

Anxiety allegedly through the roof but flashing her knickers on Instagram 🤣🤣🤣

Her arse 🤣🤣🤣

I’m sorry but I’d rather have my big fat bum than her saggy pancake hole 🤣🤣🤣

Tan can’t fix your flat old lady arse 🤣🤣🤣

The people reporting it will be the ones whose stomach you turned and rightly so 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Doesnt read here? She is slagged for her flat ass and then all of a sudden, she showing off knickers with a Quare Arse written on it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the actual feck, she is a walking contradiction, cant show her body on holiday even though 40k people seen she did and today she has her arse out.
Her poor daughter, i really feel for her with her mas behaviour

Reactions: 9
What the actual feck, she is a walking contradiction, cant show her body on holiday even though 40k people seen she did and today she has her arse out.
Her poor daughter, i really feel for her with her mas behaviour
I'd recommend a bi polar test and diagnosis but it would just be another thing she'd try to claim unnecessary benefits for. 🙄

Bet you she's going away tonight. Only time she ever seems to bother making an effort and getting a tan is when she's abandoning her wains.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
her sons difficulties and disabilities should be enough to get her out of bed in the morning. If that child has the ability to get out of bed every day and struggle through the sensory issues, the peg feeds, the frustrations of not being able to communicate, then she should be able to do the same instead of being a petty immature scrotum on the hunt for attention. That poor boy has absolutely no support or drive from his mother. She should be absolutely ashamed but then again she wont be bothered as its all about her. People need a licence for a dog but she has kids in her care.
Take note Toni, there’s women out there would give their soul for a child

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her make up looks filthy..its like make up that has been on for days..Toni has classic traits of EUPD she does not have anxiety she either has a very very severe personality disorder or is just a pure evil asshole, lots of horrible ppl hide behind the pretence of mental health..

Reactions: 5
That’s no arse that’s loose skin at tops of her legs! If I was a 13 yr old girl and my ma was showing the world her ass I’d have died!

Reactions: 8
Any time there’s talk of her arse it reminds me of the legendary comment “her arse fainted” 🤣🤣🤣

Which hilarious tattler was it? Own up 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
if my husband bought me them i would absolutely die and not a hope in hell would I show them to anyone never mind try them on and plaster it on SM for all to see. Iv made pancakes fuller the her arsecheeks 🥞The lift doesn't go all the way to the top does it? MM must be mortified! That's something you would do in the early days of a relationship or pre-kids for a laugh!! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh dear, this one got the same treatment as Toni did from Larne Dental. 3 fallen out already 🙈
I was already avoiding Larne Dental because they associated with Toni in the first place but now we see why they needed "influencers" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I was already avoiding Larne Dental because they associated with Toni in the first place but now we see why they needed "influencers" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maybe just maybe Dr Jillian is an evil genius and this was her plan all along, “gift” them new teeth and then make them pay to fix them once they fall out 🤣👏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This a card for the same doll that was off flying about Europe for cosmetic surgeries when people werent even meant to be leaving the house? Ferry Clevers as bad as her like, wee jokes about a virus over 3k people have died from in this country alone 🙄 tasteless

Attachments

Reactions: 6
This a card for the same doll that was off flying about Europe for cosmetic surgeries when people werent even meant to be leaving the house? Ferry Clevers as bad as her like, wee jokes about a virus over 3k people have died from in this country alone 🙄 tasteless
Wonder if they are doing a 2 for 1 deal, I’d say his boyfriend got one too

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.