Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know someone away back over to get her teeth fixed. She’s been in absolute agony for over a year and the clinic have been a nightmare to deal with.
Have heard this too and apparently the dentists here are refusing to correct their mistakes

Who's her friend I'm lost lol

Her daughters not suffering she can handle herself
Mm is worse than her ma
She was on her lives one night, shes a protestant from the waterside, who toni refers to her wee prod friend

Reactions: 2

BorderHopper

She has to pay for Maddison to be looked after…first of all she most likely gets carers allowance or direct payments for his care, secondly Maggie may gets to go to Paris and st tropez and bring a friend and she talks about Maddison like he’s a dog booking him into kennels for the week!
Swear to god like

Justme1985

Does anyone on here follow Eric roberts? Does he have a thread? Whilst he is funny his latest post… not a wine drinker but his mammy converted him (with ad at the end)!

these people and Toni would sell their granny for a few pound
I did see that post earlier.. I've always liked Eric Roberts. His Tik Toks are funny. Also his father and brother in law are the Viking dippers who I love following. But yea I hope Eric doesn't end up doing ad after ad.

Gossipdollxoxo

Chatty Member
The derry influencers are the gift that keeps on giving.
jenn wood is an absolute breath of fresh air, doesn’t look miserable, she isn’t up herself & you can tell you’re getting a genuine version of her, as for the rest of them, well…

Can someone link me to Devine scents

• Haha

DingDongWitch

You NEED to elaborate on this! Wtf
Sara was with a fella 6 years and started PT with Kevin for her wedding.
Kevin was in a long term relationship too (with another nurse - he must have a thing) and apparently him and Sara started riding on the side.
She got married anyway, then left her new hubby after 10 weeks to shack up with Kev (who left his gf AND 8 month old baby).

It was then Mr and Mrs Synergy were born! I think they got engaged less than a year later too.

yes & apparently he was caught cheating just before their 2nd marriage this time aswell 🙈🙈🙈 but still went through with this wedding, they must be fond of a day out!
Noway didn't hear that 😳
Madness because as much as she's a dose, she's far too good looking for him.

• Wow

hello899

VIP Member
shes too quiet and they are both back working in the salon, something is going on..Paddy the carer seems to be working in Supermacs so I wonder who looks after Maddison

Buster2020

If you go back trew the ig pictures. You can see the change in the happiness off her and Paul over the years.

Reactions: 1

CCY111

What is this about Paul being gay? Is it because people think he’s camp or is there goss on something?

What’s with her ma being sick? What’s wrong with her. The way she posts her ma swearing, it’s just embarrassing! 🙈

Reactions: 1