Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
Oh my days they blocked me then 😂😂

all I did was say that they’ve gone on yet another holiday and left their Disney loving son at home when they definitely could taken him.

Wonder why that triggered a block? Pages like that are fake too though I remember bloggers unveiled never shared a story about Suzanne Jackson and competition prizes she never sent.

Whoever is running it must be a fan of Toni 🤔
It's Liz Reaney and her partner Joy that's running the tea spill page

Reactions: 1

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
Awhhh there's one with no posts then a private one coming up for me? Dying to snoop lol
I have no idea if it's private, I've been following them for a while. They have 4 posts but nearly everything they chat about is on their stories but they haven't posted since Paddy's Day morning 🤷🏻‍♀️

Gossipdollxoxo

Chatty Member
Yes i like jenn, lets just hope all the gifted items dont change her and she stays true to herself
don’t think it will, she seems to not be swayed by it all, think she’s a great rep for Paperpress, then other girls never even heard of them & then when the owner is looking for people to share their posts etc, you never see them dolls that she gives the jumpers to helping or sharing posts, shocking

Smashbox

Didn’t she say that Sean was taken from school or something and put into care, not that her family put him in there?

Smashbox

Her sister is an alcoholic, her kids where taken off her

When the sister was pregnant with Sean the boyfriend battered her, she blames him for Sean having special needs
Yeah I know she is. I always wondered though was he raised by her parents like the other two girls seem to be?