Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
The reflection in her glasses shows just how awkward it is when she's recording them. 🤣 You can see Paul sat on the sofa like a spare dick watching. There is such dead energy between these two. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
Everyone knows this, don't they?
Liz was always known to call out people on her insta. Then the tea spill page started and called out the same people.
This page will calls out everyone except Liz.
I also believe this page praised liz recently. Something about meals for Ukraine

Last edited:
  • Wow

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
Oh and now there's a videos of them in the hot tub in the warehouse. But it's prob from the time it was set up for MM birthday
Yeah that was just after MMs birthday they had a "family night" out there but I doubt very much M and Paul stayed the whole night.

banana29

Hi folks correct me if I’m wrong but did someone not post in one of cmbs threads a way to watch expired insta stories on some website or am I mistaken? Missed everything of hers from the last week

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
What is it with them reels….. next they’ll be doing individual sessions looking after themselves and she’ll be reeling it together to look like they bang more than the fireworks at Halloween!

I can’t deal with the fakeness and all this bperfect foundation is the best thing since sliced bread, yet her (and the other doses LMD, Julie etc) will be gifted a primark foundation, paid a couple pound and say the same thing! Surely her selling that and j cats would be a conflict if both brands are paying for reviews?
The brands aren't paying for reviews though, we expect reviews but we know they aren't truthful 🤷🏻‍♀️ they have different favourites every week and when Toni wants to sell her Chinese shite there's no mention of any other brand. They switch allegiance to whoever is paying 🙄