Devine scents Nothing Devine about Devine scents! Lies, lies and more lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know much about the girl personally but from what I see online she’s been buying in wholesale products and saying she’s been researching them for months, hand blending etc. They’re the exact same products all the other businesses are selling. She’s been caught out lying so many times in her stories as well. Just get bad vibes off her. Heard a few stories that she’s not a nice person.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I noticed this too. The soaps are all the same as the other businesses in town, but she seems to claim they are handmade by her own hand. All the others don't make the fact they are wholesale a secret, unlike her. Be honest! Such a liar.

Reactions: 7
Where to start with this one! So according to a pure Derry podcast Jenna invented the snap bar in Derry! She may have been one of the first to bring it to Derry but claiming she invented them…then loads of people in Derry started making wax melts taking the focus off Devine scents and things turned nasty. She researched for months and had consumer testing on her new essential oil aromatherapy candle. She stated she made them with 3% oils so that they could be used even by the smallest noses in the house! Incredible you’d think…her first lie! Her researched candle was researched by another company and imported by Jenna! You’d think she have learned with this. She then made, researched and consumer tested soap and essential oil salts for the bath…LIES! Imported again! However, this time she tried to cover her lies and made herself look like a dick. There was a story where she actually stated she was waiting for a delivery of donkey milk to create her newest soap donkey milk soap…she went on to list the benefits. Seriously….the soap was imported! To try to stop herself looking like a liar she made another story of Daniel removing one of their “handmade” soaps from a big soap mould! It was so obvious that the soap was too small for the mould it was being brought out of. Gave us all an insights as to how manipulative this pair are. Then came the fake profile lies! So Jenna comes online crying that the PSNI landed to her house with just her and the child in it to advise she was reported fir trading during Covid. She used this to have another sad story on her Instagram stories to boost her sales. When this settled another ballymac company got sent text messages that came from Jenna to someone stating she had called the PSNI on them, that I’d she couldn’t work them she’d make sure that they wouldn’t! Of course this was denied and the excuse of a fake profile was how Jenna explained that one. Again lies! It was very obvious she sent them. She the developed a rage of essential oil serums that she researched, consumer tested and tired! Guess what…lies. This one was exposed when another company in the waterside started to make the same oils. This one nearly drove me insane! She prays on the most vulnerable. She created a fertility oil! A FERTILITY OIL! She claimed to have created this oil to help promote fertility, how bloody dare she. Her sleep serum is recommended by consultants in Altnagelvin, they send people to her to buy her miracle potion, you know the one she spent months developing and researching because she a qualified herbalist. Guess what lies! Said oil is blended by a company and sold to anyone. So in a nut shell…the only thing that Devine scents make is wax melts and candles. She uses her mental health story to gain sympathy from her loyal followers, she slags off other wax melt companies constantly, she has had her products featured in vogue as we are often reminded but guess what she paid for that add herself. Her business award from the centre of excellence is one she had to apply for herself, they didn’t contact her to say she was recommended as she reported. Her lies and subtle bullying have to stop and what a great pace for discussion to be had than here.

Where to start with this one! So according to a pure Derry podcast Jenna invented the snap bar in Derry! She may have been one of the first to bring it to Derry but claiming she invented them…then loads of people in Derry started making wax melts taking the focus off Devine scents and things turned nasty. She researched for months and had consumer testing on her new essential oil aromatherapy candle. She stated she made them with 3% oils so that they could be used even by the smallest noses in the house! Incredible you’d think…her first lie! Her researched candle was researched by another company and imported by Jenna! You’d think she have learned with this. She then made, researched and consumer tested soap and essential oil salts for the bath…LIES! Imported again! However, this time she tried to cover her lies and made herself look like a dick. There was a story where she actually stated she was waiting for a delivery of donkey milk to create her newest soap donkey milk soap…she went on to list the benefits. Seriously….the soap was imported! To try to stop herself looking like a liar she made another story of Daniel removing one of their “handmade” soaps from a big soap mould! It was so obvious that the soap was too small for the mould it was being brought out of. Gave us all an insights as to how manipulative this pair are. Then came the fake profile lies! So Jenna comes online crying that the PSNI landed to her house with just her and the child in it to advise she was reported fir trading during Covid. She used this to have another sad story on her Instagram stories to boost her sales. When this settled another ballymac company got sent text messages that came from Jenna to someone stating she had called the PSNI on them, that I’d she couldn’t work them she’d make sure that they wouldn’t! Of course this was denied and the excuse of a fake profile was how Jenna explained that one. Again lies! It was very obvious she sent them. She the developed a rage of essential oil serums that she researched, consumer tested and tired! Guess what…lies. This one was exposed when another company in the waterside started to make the same oils. This one nearly drove me insane! She prays on the most vulnerable. She created a fertility oil! A FERTILITY OIL! She claimed to have created this oil to help promote fertility, how bloody dare she. Her sleep serum is recommended by consultants in Altnagelvin, they send people to her to buy her miracle potion, you know the one she spent months developing and researching because she a qualified herbalist. Guess what lies! Said oil is blended by a company and sold to anyone. So in a nut shell…the only thing that Devine scents make is wax melts and candles. She uses her mental health story to gain sympathy from her loyal followers, she slags off other wax melt companies constantly, she has had her products featured in vogue as we are often reminded but guess what she paid for that add herself. Her business award from the centre of excellence is one she had to apply for herself, they didn’t contact her to say she was recommended as she reported. Her lies and subtle bullying have to stop and what a great pace for discussion to be had than here.
May I also add that I was one of Jenna’s biggest supporters when she started out. I bought of her every week, posted to my stories and was so delighted to see her doing well. But once the lies started I took my business else where.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember that interview and actually thought was there no research done before this by Pure Derry?. She claims she invented soy wax, as in she made it. Soy wax! There is so many lies in that video about the soap and how she makes it. Terribly big lies for a small town. Podcasts dont let you see body language. Go back through the Pure Derry facebook page an watch the video & how easily the lies slip out of her mouth. It is quite an interesting watch. And almost quite terrifying, she lies like a pro. Not even a flinch.
The covid taste and recovery kit might be the most shocking thing I have ever seen . Keeping in mind we were in such a scary time but all that pair seen was vunerable people & pound signs. Olfactory training is nothing new it has always been a thing, the news even gave out tips on what you could use at home to help. That husband & wife rub their hands as they charge vunerable people £21 for two bottles of essential oil an two cotton pads. That would cost under £5. They just come across as a fake couple who use anything to get attention. Even their poor child, but thats something we see regularly these days unfortunately. Children pranched on social media by parents for sympathy and business likes it is pathetic. I have yet to hear a nice comment about them from anyone. Every single person has something negative to say about them both. Whether its their experience through orders. Experience in their shop or how they treat other businesses. Again they just leap of bad vibes. I would like to know more about the hospital sending patients to them to help with illnesses. I have a few good friends within the Altnagelvin staff and I am intrigued as to what a wax melt shop can provide that a doctor cant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Finally! Heard about this thread tonight and I am in it! No idea why it took so long for this but I am here for every bit of it. There is so many lies and just loads & loads & bleeping loads of shite from the award winning bullshitting Devine Scents. They love a question box dont they, for starters everyone EVERYONE knows question boxes on Instagram are now used for people to ask themselves questions they want to answer or to get digs at other people. Devine Scents - What do want to see more of on our page. And as if people asked to see more Daniel! Hahahahahahahaha DANIEL 🤣🤣🤣 who in the under duck wants to see that wet wipe! Quit his job to put on a shirt and tie to sell wax melts. Hahaha get a grip you absolute prick and get the paint brushes back out an look after your family. As if anyone is after pictures of him 🤮 🤮🤮🤮 anyone wanna jump in about the lab coat. Sticking her face in a fire to smell turf that she buys off a supplier. The bleeping covid recovery kits 🤣 Winning business person of the year off the back of white label products. Saying we aren't funded then popping up on Sinn Fein as a business they fund. Have bought thousands of followers. Cries wolf every weekend for sales. Jump in at any time.......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Didnt know a thing about tattle life until i was sent a link. Account made because devine scents is an actual conversation starter in our house there is always drama with her. Her an cmb were definitely seperated at birth. Lies about their products, uses their special needs child for likes an follows. they have the worst customer service I have ever came across. Jenna is so rude. Not the polite girl she potrays on her stories when I ordered the first time I was 5 mins late to collect knocked with no answer messaged to be told I had to wait til the following week because she had a child to take care of and cant be sitting waiting for people. The 2nd time I put in for delivery because I was working so couldnt make the collection times they left my order outside my front door in the pissing rain in a paper bag it was ruined. Again messaged and she said that they cant afford to come back for deliveries if I wasnt home the first time. So I took my business somewhere else and have never looked back. Her poor me posts have reached their peak havent they? noway people still believe anything she cries about. It has became a weekly sad story she is the definition of the boy who cried wolf. Wipe your fake tears no1 believes you 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Didnt know a thing about tattle life until i was sent a link. Account made because devine scents is an actual conversation starter in our house there is always drama with her. Her an cmb were definitely seperated at birth. Lies about their products, uses their special needs child for likes an follows. they have the worst customer service I have ever came across. Jenna is so rude. Not the polite girl she potrays on her stories when I ordered the first time I was 5 mins late to collect knocked with no answer messaged to be told I had to wait til the following week because she had a child to take care of and cant be sitting waiting for people. The 2nd time I put in for delivery because I was working so couldnt make the collection times they left my order outside my front door in the pissing rain in a paper bag it was ruined. Again messaged and she said that they cant afford to come back for deliveries if I wasnt home the first time. So I took my business somewhere else and have never looked back. Her poor me posts have reached their peak havent they? noway people still believe anything she cries about. It has became a weekly sad story she is the definition of the boy who cried wolf. Wipe your fake tears no1 believes you 😬
They have to swap notes them two. Must ring each other to decide who's gonna cry mental health and who's gonna cry trolls and fake profiles. Two attention seeking bastards with two nancy husband's who's afraid to stand up to them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had to join tattle to comment on this tit. At Christmas time my wee cousin and her baby wasn't well, they had bronchitis and she went in here to buy a aromatherapy lamp or diffuser thingy. She wanted one for ages but being a single mother couldn't afford it, my mum gave her £50 for Xmas present and I remember so well taking her down. She went in and they had none of the lamps or diffusers that she seen on their page, but Daniel the Nancy told her they had a smaller cheaper one but just as good. So she agreed because she really wanted one. She got to the till and he charged her £32. The same price as they charge for the aroma lamps!! Now when I tell you this thing was the biggest heap of shite ever. I felt bad but didn't say anything to her as I knew she was excited, got home, opened the box, the thing didn't even have a plug it was a crappy USB one. Plugged it in - didn't work, had to manipulate the lead to get it to work a bit. Unscrewed the top bit and the edging cracked like it was paper. I googled it and she's buying them in at £3-£6 and selling them at £28-£32. I wanted to complain but my cousin was so embarrassed she was pretending to be happy with it. Well saying its in the bin now and she couldn't afford to buy a new one. All the soap she 'handmakes' is bought on Holly willow, she has no luck and bad karma because of all the people she rips off and lies she tells!! She also does a CMB and writes random ingredients on her products and doesn't declare ingredients. She will fall on her arse soon.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She may suffer from her own mental health issues, but it is no excuse for her behaviour. It's never an excuse to be a rotten humanbeing. I've known her a very long time and even as a child she was horrible and snotty. As a teenager, she thought she was better than everyone else and still upholds this attitude to this day. Someone who strives on looking better and being 'better' than others, is always going to be nasty inside, right to the core.
She lies so easily, so frequently that she believes it and she loves to play the victim when she's the cause or when she's caught. It's horrifying how easy she can switch it on.
I'm predicting a breakdown video in coming days, stories with tears - and filters obviously. We already had our sob story yesterday.

What I struggle to understand, is the husband. For him, knowing she struggles with her mental health to allow her to continuously belittle, antagonise and bully others in the same line of work, baffles me. She's invented very little, the business is built on wholesale and simple production. It's no wonder half the town is doing it. She's not special, original or more qualified than anyone else. Incase you didn't know, Centra buy red sauce in wholesale and sell for a profit. It's how business works, and they're sure as tit not ripping when Spar does the same. Wind your neck in.

But back to the husband - he's enabling her, egging her on and dealing with none of the heat. They truly are a twisted couple with a poor child stuck in the middle.
Although, I did overhear him a few months back in The Magnet, in for lunch with his kid (who he was very dismissive of - but that's his parenting not mine) and I'm assuming his parents. I don't remember what he ordered, but I do know he said he was fed up with her and if she keeps going on the same way he was leaving. All talk or maybe there's a split on the cards - but as of now, he's either encouraging her or he's afraid of her. She definitely treats the dog better than him so who knows? Two bullies nonetheless, who would benefit from a few sessions in therapy, but would lie through their teeth there too though and come out with a certificate and qualification. duck up. It's not all so perfect as she likes to let you think.

I have never had a nice thing to say bout her and would never even think of stepping foot in that shop. I know for a fact how judgemental she is, small minded and fake. She wants the big business woman life, the popularity and the 'local' fame. I could only imagine she is the next CMB - waiting to soak in all the attention, good or bad.

Her business page doesn't be long in turning into an 'influencer' page. No one needs to talk to the camera to sell wax melts, actually no one needs to see your face or listen to crap if they want their house smelling nice, in my opinion. If she let the products speak for themselves, I think her success would be greater. Instead, she waits for competitive pages to post something, she will either copy it or find a way to put a dig in, one way or another. It's definitely not the business approach I would take. The number of fake messages, replies to her own stories and 'people always ask me' questions is unfathomable. People don't give enough of a duck to give a shite about you and your business. Lies, lies and more lies. 'I've been asked....' naw you haven't. 'You have improved my life...' it's all bullshit.

I don't very often watch her stories any more but the whole town is talking. Her shite talking ends up in my group chats daily and the amount of people that can't stand her is not surprising. There's no avoiding her. I'm glad that someone decided to stand up to her and talk about what everyone has been thinking and dying to call her out on, it's been a long time coming!

It isn't the nicest way but it sure seems like a taste of her own medicine. If she comes through this unscathed, I won't be dumbfounded either. Strap in for the ride and good luck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I had to join tattle to comment on this tit. At Christmas time my wee cousin and her baby wasn't well, they had bronchitis and she went in here to buy a aromatherapy lamp or diffuser thingy. She wanted one for ages but being a single mother couldn't afford it, my mum gave her £50 for Xmas present and I remember so well taking her down. She went in and they had none of the lamps or diffusers that she seen on their page, but Daniel the Nancy told her they had a smaller cheaper one but just as good. So she agreed because she really wanted one. She got to the till and he charged her £32. The same price as they charge for the aroma lamps!! Now when I tell you this thing was the biggest heap of shite ever. I felt bad but didn't say anything to her as I knew she was excited, got home, opened the box, the thing didn't even have a plug it was a crappy USB one. Plugged it in - didn't work, had to manipulate the lead to get it to work a bit. Unscrewed the top bit and the edging cracked like it was paper. I googled it and she's buying them in at £3-£6 and selling them at £28-£32. I wanted to complain but my cousin was so embarrassed she was pretending to be happy with it. Well saying its in the bin now and she couldn't afford to buy a new one. All the soap she 'handmakes' is bought on Holly willow, she has no luck and bad karma because of all the people she rips off and lies she tells!! She also does a CMB and writes random ingredients on her products and doesn't declare ingredients. She will fall on her arse soon.
She doesn't even pay this much for the soap she gets it far cheaper her soaps bath bombs salts candles and even those new roller ball oils all come from ancient wisdom blank you just stick your label on them. Why does she not just tell the truth I'll never no.like everyone else does Probably because if she claims she makes them herself she can charge people more. Greedy bastards just aswel we aren't all stupid and believe her shite

• Haha
Reactions: 8
95BEC136-B6B4-403A-84F4-DB48D2DDF885.jpeg

but sure she hand made them! Then it was found out that she bought them in. Then she changed what she was saying and said that she was so busy that she couldn’t make them anymore because she was so busy but that she had direct input with the soap makers! Seriously! Another lie exposed and covered up with another lie!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1110496

but sure she hand made them! Then it was found out that she bought them in. Then she changed what she was saying and said that she was so busy that she couldn’t make them anymore because she was so busy but that she had direct input with the soap makers! Seriously! Another lie exposed and covered up with another lie!
What’s the reference to the urban ivy products?

Reactions: 3
Did urban ivy just out themselves on tattle... Dead 🤣🤣🤣 Pure dig at urban ivy on devine scents stories. Hi Jenna!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeppp!! And go look at jenbas stories she used their username 'sweet and gentle' Sly dig
Oh no doesn’t look good for either 🙈 they’ve obviously saved them screenshots for ammo 🙈 batten down the hatches, wax melt war of Derry continues 🙈🤭 actually can’t cope lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really hope Brónagh comes out and owns it.. She seems to be the type of person who takes no tit and doesn't care what people think... At the end of the day she didn't say anything bad... Only the truth 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really hope Brónagh comes out and owns it.. She seems to be the type of person who takes no tit and doesn't care what people think... At the end of the day she didn't say anything bad... Only the truth 🤣🤣
I think she will come, no of course not, it’s just unlucky that’s all

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.