Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shonsy

The photo of her at the top of the stairs you would swear her eyes are puffy from crying

Reactions: 2

BorderHopper

Naw like when I searched for the page to see the stories it didn’t come up at all which is why I thought it was deleted at first.

• Wow

passthepopcornnai

Chatty Member
I have never seen anything more pathetic than those photos

She is looking /seeking attention
Shame on her

She claims she tries everyday to be a better person, learn from her mistakes

She's an absolute disgusting person
Who has caused and ruined so many people's lives

That wee boy is so handsome and clearly wanted her attention, no instead toni has to be laying in bed staying by herself
Selfish self centred bitch

Another makeup artist joining the parlour

I think she's been hit with a law suit from a girl she sacked by message,,,,

Maybe just maybe toni tit head is getting a wee bit of karma

I think her head is gone, she is a train crash

She's a stupid selfish bitch
Toni’s getting hit with a lawsuit? The person would have to have been an employee for that

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
Wonder if she was legal but! I genuinely can’t see Toni contributing to national insurance or a pension fund for herself let alone anyone else
God knows she was getting wages paid into the bank,
If toni wasn't paying contributions then that's on toni

Could end up messy

• Wow

bipbapbop22

Oh my days they blocked me then 😂😂

all I did was say that they’ve gone on yet another holiday and left their Disney loving son at home when they definitely could taken him.

Wonder why that triggered a block? Pages like that are fake too though I remember bloggers unveiled never shared a story about Suzanne Jackson and competition prizes she never sent.

Whoever is running it must be a fan of Toni 🤔
Whoever is running it is a fucking dose!

themdirtysrs

Proof or it didn’t happen. That’s the sort of shit you’d screenshot instantly!

Agree with others, very possible that he does dabble in the old pork sword but It’s Derry not New York, I don’t think he’d he so foolish to openly shit where he eats
Well I’m sorry my friend didn’t find the necessity of screenshotting it.. if I had seen it it would be screenshotted immediately 😂

Calling bulls%it on this one 100%
Ok believe what you want like, it doesn’t concern my life like lol

lavenderblu

She didnt have any money. She did a travel and tourism class at tec and worked in mcdonalds but never broadcasts that. MM got extremely bullied in primary school because of the way toni the tiger went on over social media but could never see that it was her fault, the blame was always put on how the parents brought the children up .. she then had to move MM schools i believe she was in p3/p4.
I vaguely remember this. Nazareth house I think

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
Could fry chips in that hair it's so greased off her. 🤢 imagine meeting a bride in that state. Once a dirtbird always a dirtbird.

Has anyone actually ever reported Toni for neglect to social services? 02871314090
I have definitely had enough, and be making the phone call on Monday to say madison is being neglected and the proof is in her Instagram posts.
Nothing will b done about it as per usual. Its so sad to say but they know every trick in the book.

passthepopcornnai

Chatty Member
Totally agree. Some will probably disagree but I’ve always found her very holier-than-thou and conceited. Also her diet/nutrition ~venture rubs me the wrong way. Very easy for her to give diet and body image advice when she’s very conventionally pretty and slim and has obviously always worked out, done yoga etc. Not to mention the constant vegan posting. Also branding herself as a psychotherapist? I’d like to see the professional license for that. And I don’t mean the counselling degree.

Don’t want to derail the thread anyway so back to Toni Tit.
Pretty sure she done drama 👀