Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
I just watched his stories, Jesus he’s selling gastric bands like its getting your nails done. Do people not realise it’s major surgery! No professional dentist would ever recommend having your healthy teeth filed down to stumps. Once they are gone they are gone and you have to have them replaced every 10 years. It’s just this attitude of quick fix, happily go and have all their good teeth ruined rather than a year or two with braces or have major surgery rather than change diet and lifestyle and lose the weight.
Who are use on about

Reactions: 1

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Every time I see the denim jumpsuit I just think of Michael myres from the Halloween movies. Also anyone else thing a full denim all in one would be so uncomfortable??
I always think it must cut her in two when she sits down - I also feel sorry for the crotch 😢

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
Yeah I know some people think it’s Liz but personally I don’t think it is. Liz and Joy were in Dublin one weekend and they went live at the same time as teaspill to “prove” it wasn’t them, I suppose they could’ve given someone else access to the account but I still think the spelling and grammar is too good to be Liz lol
Yeah that sounds like a setup.
Does Tea Spill go live often?

Justme1985

Did anyone see Mr Glam posted a happy birthday post to Toni's sister ? Like he was her bestie ?

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
Oh my days they blocked me then 😂😂

all I did was say that they’ve gone on yet another holiday and left their Disney loving son at home when they definitely could taken him.

Wonder why that triggered a block? Pages like that are fake too though I remember bloggers unveiled never shared a story about Suzanne Jackson and competition prizes she never sent.

Whoever is running it must be a fan of Toni 🤔
I can see it but they haven't posted since yesterday morning to say they were having a break. Dunno why your blocked 🤣

It is Disney, she said on one of the TikTok’s she shared of MM “can’t wait for Disney” or something like that but yes, definitely going to Disneyland Paris

BorderHopper

Has the spill the tea page been deleted or have I been blocked?
I sent in stuff about Toni and went to nosey to see had they shared it and the whole page is gone 🤔