Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry to be that person but what happened? Unfortunately my damn job is getting in the way of me being jealously obsessed with Toni! I can’t see anything 😫
she was doing a video (she "forgot" to remove her brow tint) and paul was undressing in the background. She had to tell him she was videoing but posted it anyway for the LoLs

• Sick
Reactions: 3

PureDerryHi

Also he had to come on and say some people are back in Turkey at the minute to get things fixed after a botch by a previous doctor. But the clinic is standing over it and fixing the issues. Not exactly selling the clinic to anyone
I know someone away back over to get her teeth fixed. She’s been in absolute agony for over a year and the clinic have been a nightmare to deal with.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
I'm not weight shaming at all but it's like different ppl in those holiday pics compared to what she posted tonight..
Toni you may think we are vile for calling you out but in reality we have more concern for you and your kids than the people who you think love you
I was just thinking this. Didn't she get her arms done? They still look massive in that reel!

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
Who let this balloon send her daughter to an integrated school when she says things like "free state curry" and "her wee prod friend"

Also see her friend, derrys golden boy is promoting hideous turkey teef, bit insensitive when most people are choosing between heat or eat at the moment
Who's her friend I'm lost lol

I was coming on to see if someone picked up on this! Deffs trolling the thread herself our Toni

Naw I just went on and read the insta post!! I have to say St Mary’s are phenomenal and they push everyone! Toni we all know your to blame here…. You wouldn’t know kindness if it slapped you up the face with a million pound cheque glued to it! Your a dick, your husband loves dick and your daughters suffering!
Her daughters not suffering she can handle herself
Mm is worse than her ma

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
100%

Those of us who have had interactions with Toni in real life know she is a liar, she can't be trusted and IS a horrible, twisted, nasty, 2 faced bitch. This fake life she leads online is the only way she gets people's attention and sympathy because it's lit-ray-lyyyyy a LIE

She couldn't lie straight in bed
Course she's two faced she's a Gemini! One of their most common negative traits

• Haha

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
Everyone knows this, don't they?
Liz was always known to call out people on her insta. Then the tea spill page started and called out the same people.
This page will calls out everyone except Liz.
I also believe this page praised liz recently. Something about meals for Ukraine
Liz can’t spell for toffee whereas teaspill is quite articulate so I really don’t think it’s Liz.

Has anyone actually ever reported Toni for neglect to social services? 02871314090
I have definitely had enough, and be making the phone call on Monday to say madison is being neglected and the proof is in her Instagram posts.
I know your intentions are good but I doubt if it will get you anywhere, they get respite hours for M from the trust so you know they’ll just say they’re within their rights to leave him with his carer. Do we know who is caring for M while they’re off enjoying themselves? Is it the Paddy fella?

themdirtysrs

This a card for the same doll that was off flying about Europe for cosmetic surgeries when people werent even meant to be leaving the house? Ferry Clevers as bad as her like, wee jokes about a virus over 3k people have died from in this country alone 🙄 tasteless
Wonder if they are doing a 2 for 1 deal, I’d say his boyfriend got one too

• Haha

hello899

VIP Member
I wonder do all her self employed staff have indemnity insurance and is the building cover by public liability insurance?