Colour Me Bootiful #12 No cats allowed because no one likes pussy in her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find that video quite disturbing, firstly it's a business page, very unprofessional

Secondly, she is in dire need of having her medication reviewed, it's clearly not working

As for Paul videoing that, he should be ashamed of himself

I don't find it funny, I think it's pathetic

Clearly, something is brewing and it's annoying the f**k out of her,

Reactions: 25
I find that video quite disturbing, firstly it's a business page, very unprofessional

Secondly, she is in dire need of having her medication reviewed, it's clearly not working

As for Paul videoing that, he should be ashamed of himself

I don't find it funny, I think it's pathetic

Clearly, something is brewing and it's annoying the f**k out of her,
I think an only fans page is brewing, judging how fond she is of getting her flaps out recently 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Anyone else notice how she had to hold her thighs to put the skin back into place to stop them jiggling 🤦‍♀️😂 new thigh surgery pending 🦵

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just another unprofessional post from Toni 🙄 at this point she may offer appointments for free cos it seems nobody wants to have beauty treatments with a side of bitchin 🤷🏻‍♀️ I am shocked 🙄

Toni, gone do us all a favour and wise the duck up. I say this as a person of Derry and someone who feels your teenage daughter deserves not to have her ma's flaps flailing about 🙏🏻

So why all the posts then if you’re not bothered Toni? 😂😂
God she’s vile if she’s not even bothered when people are saying her kids need took into care.

Isn't she in bleeping holidays? Jesis Christ! When I'm on holidays I take photos and videos of our memories not post little swipes at tattle 😂 head hi

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine going on holidays and being fixated on what’s being said here! Fit her better to phone home and check up on her wanes…. Oh that’s right she doesn’t give a duck! Poor MM must be mortified 💔
You’ve hit the nail on the head with this comment 👌 👌

Reactions: 3
Just seen her shower video 🤮 imagine your ma putting that on Instagram I’m mortified for her! Also all this work done and you haven’t an arse to be seen

• Sick
Reactions: 10
How unhappy in urself and ur life must u be d spend ur holiday time makin videos n puttin up posts d try and get at people!! Am mortified for her the second hand embarrassment is killin me!!

Reactions: 17
Why is every single post so passive aggressive.....
She thinks every1 is obsessed with her but I'm more mortified for her....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This woman is obsessed with 'haters' but the biggest hater is herself! She can pretend she's happy all she wants but it's seeping out of her the self hatred! Unbelievable scenes Jeff!!! It's like watching car crash in slow motion!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does she go on so much like she doesn’t care 🙌😂😂 she’s full of crap, if she didn’t care she wouldn’t be constantly posting about it.. people prob chat about me and I couldn’t care less therefore I don’t post crappy quotes about it.. that last video she has on is mortifying for someone of her age as a mother. If my mum did that at her daughters age I would be so embarrassed , she is going to get wound the duck up from wee lads in her class about her mum half naked on insta .. that’s it - she’s finally lost the plot

Reactions: 8
Paul Gallagher needs a boot in the head

How, is that normal, that's not right, it's like she's gone even further off the rails

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Toni tiny tits at it again 😂 don’t know why she’s covering with both hands when a single finger would’ve covered both those teeny weenies no bother.
Maybe that’s why Paul stayed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.