Colour Me Bootiful #12 No cats allowed because no one likes pussy in her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don’t get me wrong I would love to get away, I can’t though. I have 2 young kids and 1 who is very sick and has regular hospital appointments. I have pip/dla and even I can’t afford many luxury trips and holidays. And even if I did have the opportunity to go I would enjoy it instead of focusing my energy on trying to rub peoples nose in it.
Jesus Christ she really does make my blood boil. By all means have a life and enjoy it, but stop throwing it in peoples facing thinking you are someone, cause let me tell you something someday you will have nothing and you will learn that money isn’t all about happiness. You will be a sad lonely pathetic witch, MM will turn out a bully with a role model like you, Paul is just a door mat and clearly is used I feel for him I do. I feel for M though the most, that poor boy needs cared for. Not flaunt his disability over the internet for sympathy, go and be a mother and stop using him for clout. Be a professional business woman, wash yourself and stop bitching about what people say about you.
Stop oversharing your life and then maybe tattle wouldn’t have anything to write.
Anyways toni your a massive 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sweet jesus my eyes. I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that much of her. More lumps in that designer 10k body than a bowl of Ready Break 😱🤢 she'll be rivaling Katie Price on only fans next, beat up biddies past their sell by 😣

She looks afraid of that water! Poor critter doesn't even know how to wash herself

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
poor girl needs admitted to get professional help. that's not sane behaviour. Absolutely mortified for her family

Reactions: 5
Needy get the Jesus gifs out to pray for me after that absolute violation to my innocent soul.

what would dem 2 angles fink Toni

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahhahah Hahahha that video I am dying, DYING🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nawww there’s just so much wrong with it
1. Your not myleene klass
2. Tans woeful
3. You’ve got a daughter to think about
4. Still don’t think it’s going to make Paul want to butter your fly

ps, is the “seductiveness” for our benefit or Paul’s

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is paul videoing and encouraging this behaviour? He must really dislike her to let her embarrass herself like that, shame on him

Reactions: 10
Who’s looking after the kids?
Paul Gallagher needs a boot in the head

How, is that normal, that's not right, it's like she's gone even further off the rails
I agree! I used to actually feel sorry for him being so manipulated by her and can’t see how much she has fucked up his head but naw everyone has to have a wee bit of cop on. My heart breaks for their 2 wanes in different ways too.
I think I’d rather sit in the house than have to check what my “haters” are saying every hour and then make videos and vile comments on holidays. What kind of holiday is that? She is oozing with narcissism, self importance and greed and by fuk she’s going to come down with an almighty bang soon, financially and mentally.

night night T 🤣

don’t get me wrong I would love to get away, I can’t though. I have 2 young kids and 1 who is very sick and has regular hospital appointments. I have pip/dla and even I can’t afford many luxury trips and holidays. And even if I did have the opportunity to go I would enjoy it instead of focusing my energy on trying to rub peoples nose in it.
Jesus Christ she really does make my blood boil. By all means have a life and enjoy it, but stop throwing it in peoples facing thinking you are someone, cause let me tell you something someday you will have nothing and you will learn that money isn’t all about happiness. You will be a sad lonely pathetic witch, MM will turn out a bully with a role model like you, Paul is just a door mat and clearly is used I feel for him I do. I feel for M though the most, that poor boy needs cared for. Not flaunt his disability over the internet for sympathy, go and be a mother and stop using him for clout. Be a professional business woman, wash yourself and stop bitching about what people say about you.
Stop oversharing your life and then maybe tattle wouldn’t have anything to write.
Anyways toni your a massive 💩
This 👆🏻 All this 💯 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Rasha commented 😂😂😂 couldn’t make it up!
Lol she never lets her BFF down! Poor wee girl has f all between them ears

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ but that eejit needs to take a long hard look at herself. That's the behaviour of someone about to hit rock bottom. Haters? The biggest hater of all is herself.

Reactions: 5
Nah Toni must be on new mediciation that’s not agreeing with her. Or it’s all mixing and making her so extra! What’s with her new voice in that video of the China crap lipgloss.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.