Colour Me Bootiful #12 No cats allowed because no one likes pussy in her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s as if she needs the validation of brain washed individuals commenting and messaging her being all “Toni bbz dnt evn worri abot dem h8rz bbz, Der nt worf it u r a fab ma 2 dem 2 angles n u r ma idal xoxo luv u loadz bbz frum champagne-Chrystal-Mercedes-bmw-Mary Doherty frum ballymac”
Stop it 😂😂 I snorted my cuppa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Embarrassing to her family and waines, thon needs a personality transplant rather than her usual surgeries, she’s putting on the weight definitely!

Reactions: 5
I’ve been wondering for a while now why they all have so many appointments available….. example: on a Tuesday she will say “Mr Beauty” has availability on Thursday for 11am, 12noon, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm.
Surely if any of the staff were any good they’d be booked well in advance.
I’ve never been to a hairdresser / make up artist / beautician who has had so many appointments free the next day / in two days.
I think they all need to realise that they will do better self employed if they weren’t in that salon

My 15 year son and I excuse the language. Mum what the duck was that! Think that sums it up

oh deary me 😏 and she calls herself a professional?
the only thing she is professional at is being a gooch!! 12 year olds r more mature 🤣 Toni luv, no one is trying to break you, you r doing a mighty fine job of that yourself 💋

Reactions: 10
Someone is loving reading up and deliberately posting crap like this to get more stories.its so desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Attention seeking at it's finest! Good or bad attention she doesn't care, just as long as she's getting it!

Reactions: 6
Please make it stop!!! Second hand embarrassment is real! Sorry meant reel!
NAWWWWW I genuinely thought someone took that off Google until I read this comment and though, go check her Instagram!!! Nawwwww what the actual duck is that all about?? I’m showed for her, a forty year old with a wedgie tighter than her fly! She’ll defs be needing a butter up later.. (of sudocem😉🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s as if she needs the validation of brain washed individuals commenting and messaging her being all “Toni bbz dnt evn worri abot dem h8rz bbz, Der nt worf it u r a fab ma 2 dem 2 angles n u r ma idal xoxo luv u loadz bbz frum champagne-Chrystal-Mercedes-bmw-Mary Doherty frum ballymac”
‘Dem 2 angles’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Because her list of enemies is so long it's genuinely hard to tell if that's a duck you to us or any other of the thousands of people who dislike her. 😅 aw the second hand embarrassment is real!

Maggie Maes going to have a fun day at school tomorrow I'll tell you that! Poor wee girl will be mortified for life.

can literally smell the fishy flap.. she really would sicken my 💩 some day she will meet her maker
Oul crows feet.

Any need for the amount of cheap tat on holidays 😂 she deleted the holiday comment under her other post too 😂

Duno who I’m more embarrassed for. Her. Or him for videoing. 🤮

Imagine going on holidays and being fixated on what’s being said here! Fit her better to phone home and check up on her wanes…. Oh that’s right she doesn’t give a duck! Poor MM must be mortified 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.