Colour Me Bootiful #12 No cats allowed because no one likes pussy in her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahhahahaa right people, own up…. Who reported it 🤣🤣
IT WAS PATRICA!!

On a serious note tho why is she on holiday posting overly passive aggressive posts about not caring what people think…surely that’s a massive contradiction, to take the time out of your holiday to worry enough about what people are saying to go make and edit a video shows you care an awful lot. And on a very very serious note…she isn’t even under that water, you’d get more wet under a dripping tap.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah Toni must be on new mediciation that’s not agreeing with her. Or it’s all mixing and making her so extra! What’s with her new voice in that video of the China crap lipgloss.

Sounds like she’s trying to hold her horse teeth in from falling out.

Did Larne dental ever reply to the person who emailed them ??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sounds like she’s trying to hold her horse teeth in from falling out.

Did Larne dental ever reply to the person who emailed them ??
The receptionist replied saying that what Toni posted on their video about approaching them after seeing someone else's teeth is hiw the collaboration came about..They basically said that what she posted about them approaching her was lies..so either Toni is lying or they are or maybe both..TBH the person that rang me was so rude and unprofessional, she basically told me to mind my own business but I was more than able to tell her that it is my business whenever they are promoting lies to gain customers..Needless to say only thing they have done is make sure that I never use Larne Dental in the future.

On a more serious note..Toni is displaying manic behaviour and family members and friends should be concerned..That is not normal behaviour, if Paul really loved her he would be telling her to seek help not videoing it for social media

Reactions: 7
There's something not right about the obsession with the haters. I'm not sure if it's here she's aiming at or someone close to her but it's not healthy. Most definitely not healthy while you're away on holiday and should be relaxing.

Why is she so hung up about the haters.. if it really didn't bother you..it wouldn't get a mention.
All she is doing is highlighting the opposite..and making an absolute tit out of herself in the process.
That video is so cringey.
She's just showing how unstable she is. She comes across as manic.
FYI Toni..I don't hate you..im confused about your insta account.. trying to showcase a tiny glimpse of professionalism one minute by promoting your salon and services, the next violating your son by posting videos of him that causes him distress and then quotes saying duck what they think..
I have no idea why any company would want to use you to promote their business.
No hate though just a cold dose of reality.
Take the rest of this time while you are away soaking up the sun whilst others look after your kids and reflect.
You wouldn't have a tattle thread if you didn't give us something to 🙈🙈 about.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s lost the plot. It’s difficult to know if her post is aimed here or at people closer to her but either way, she’s manic. That is a BUSINESS PAGE ffs!!!!!

Perfect Paul the enabler doing what he does best and enabling her public mania. Imagine being on holiday - in what looks like quite a luxurious place - and behaving that way? Rambling on about not caring what people think yet being obsessed with what people think. She can’t even just enjoy the holiday she deludedly thinks she deserves. She needs help. He needs to say no to her. He clearly has no sense either.

The comment from Paul about butterflies - I couldn’t work out if this was serious or not but what a ridiculous comment to post on a business page.

Toni really is in a catch 22 situation. She doesn’t want the “haters” to know what she’s at, but she needs to show off her fancy holiday. Posting on her private story clearly isn’t enough for her. I’m sure MM is absolutely cringing at her mothers latest public display of crazy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Totally agree with the comment above - what business in their right mind would want to be associated with her? She may have a big following on social media but I guarantee, the vast majority are only tuned in for the drama.

Toni - for the sake of your teenage daughter, take that video down. Just enjoy your holiday you felt was important enough to abandon your children for AGAIN. Please seek professional help when you return.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Toni get help.......ur clearly not happy or well..I'm not even being mean here I think people are genuinely concerned...
Poor maggiemay can u imagine her friends in school all talking about this latest behaviour....omg we seen ur mammy naked on Instagram....wee girls are very bitchy...

Unless toni likes being the talk of the town...just not in a good way or for the right reasons.....

She definitely left her medication behind in Belfast Airport that is mad behaviour! Her whole family must be mortified.

It's the week creepy no lipped smile to the camera at the end. I've never seen anything less seductive

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she just kept her business page business she wudnt be needing to do all this but she thinks she's this big influencer and people are obsessed with her life....shes a narcissist and really needs 2 stay off social media....
Keep ur kids off social media...stuck to posting about makeup and brows no1 wants 2 see u naked under a shower...really on a business page I'm absolutely baffled...unless ur a person trainer or spray tanner.. lol...uve no place posting ur half naked body its actually so cringeworthy.....every1 will be talking today mortified for her....but she brings it on herself....

Reactions: 5
Did she forget her breasts in the airport along with the medication. I love the comments under the reel about body confidence - hardly promoting body confidence when she’s surgically changed 90% of her body!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her recent behaviour reminds me of Kerry Katona or Katie Price(and thats not a compliment)..she really would do anything for a bit of attention..
She is textbook behaviour of someone with severe personality disorders but is enabled by those closest to her..
My husband works in an office full of men and they have a regular laugh at her antics on Instagram..

Reactions: 11
Aw I think everyone on here has now mellowed towards her after that video, clearly the poor girl is to be pitied with whatever demons she's fighting with in her head that made her post that 😥 She would benefit from a wee spell in Gransha im certain of that, God love her I didnt realise she was that far through. I see alot of signs of bipolar disorder 😕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.