Colour Me Bootiful #12 No cats allowed because no one likes pussy in her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for that waine of hers! Deserves so much more than a ma like her! She’s obvs doesn’t care that she’s a tit mother because there’s no maternal bone there! I’d say MM is more like a friend than a daughter! I’d say Pauls trying to over compensate hoping his love of a good sausage will die down! Honestly I can’t tell what’s worse, the loveless marriage or the lack of parental responsibility!

That waine is only a cash cow for her.. never once seen her buy anything for him that’s actually his! Surely this obvious and blatant theft/fraud is obvious to HMRC… it’s not like they don’t have derry offices!

Also do they go to PIP reviews? I know people genuinely unwell and there wiped off the books yet these 2 and the clampets… not a thing wrong and yet living the highlife. I can’t help but think if we put this tattle to bed, her demise would be so much quicker
Unfortunately not. Because of mm conditions and illness he'll have if indefinitely

God, I’m pissed off with her shite today already. I’m not being funny, as a nail tech myself, I feel so sorry for the girl that has rented a chair in her salon. We all start somewhere and there’s no shame in learning. BUT that girls nails are not good! Cuticles and sidewalls are flooded, no cuticle work done, they’re bulky, the apex is all out of wack. The polish isn’t smooth and seamless. I’m sorry but I’m going to take a stab in the dark and say the girl isn’t qualified with the standard of work. Toni is literally only letting the girl in her salon to cover her bills, she won’t last long.

Toni you bleep, AT THE VERY LEAST support the girls that are in your salon by using their services yourself. It doesn’t look good when your raving about them but don’t personally use them. Cannot wait til the day karma bites you hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
See the sun burnt chest making an appearance on the grid 😂

Also, counting down the minutes for this comment to be deleted!
Photoshopped the life out of herself! Not to shame but she’s piling on the pounds!

Also”pauls” comment he still gets butterflies after 20 years!! I’m going to bet she wrote that herself because he doesn’t butter her fly

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Between the 2 of them and Rasha, Iv never seen worse grammar or spelling mistakes in my life! And someone please tell Rasha ffs that it’s “Indian” not “Indain” before I get deleted

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God, I’m pissed off with her shite today already. I’m not being funny, as a nail tech myself, I feel so sorry for the girl that has rented a chair in her salon. We all start somewhere and there’s no shame in learning. BUT that girls nails are not good! Cuticles and sidewalls are flooded, no cuticle work done, they’re bulky, the apex is all out of wack. The polish isn’t smooth and seamless. I’m sorry but I’m going to take a stab in the dark and say the girl isn’t qualified with the standard of work. Toni is literally only letting the girl in her salon to cover her bills, she won’t last long.

Toni you bleep, AT THE VERY LEAST support the girls that are in your salon by using their services yourself. It doesn’t look good when your raving about them but don’t personally use them. Cannot wait til the day karma bites you hard.

She never uses Ruth, she has always went to other nail techs,

I'm no expert, but, those nails are awful, dear Jesus, where did that girl get her qualification, bought in ebay / youtube

She's desperate for the rent a chair money, which must cover the rent on the building

Also, they are all self employed, but, the coffee stencil is cmb, I wouldn't use it if I was in there self employed

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She never uses Ruth, she has always went to other nail techs,

I'm no expert, but, those nails are awful, dear Jesus, where did that girl get her qualification, bought in ebay / youtube

She's desperate for the rent a chair money, which must cover the rent on the building

Also, they are all self employed, but, the coffee stencil is cmb, I wouldn't use it if I was in there self employed
You can bet yourself she still thinks she’s their boss and treats them like she’s their boss!

You can bet yourself she still thinks she’s their boss and treats them like she’s their boss!
I can see this being a real issue coming up. She still lords over them when she's just essentially a landlord now. They seem to be all playing along for now

Reactions: 5
I’ve been wondering for a while now why they all have so many appointments available….. example: on a Tuesday she will say “Mr Beauty” has availability on Thursday for 11am, 12noon, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm.
Surely if any of the staff were any good they’d be booked well in advance.
I’ve never been to a hairdresser / make up artist / beautician who has had so many appointments free the next day / in two days.

Toni why don’t you run a masterclass, your the queen of not minding your own
She is on something today for Def. Her wee rant below is hilarious. Coming from someone who is the biggest gossip in Derry and slabbers about her clients. If it's a dig at this thread then she should maybe pay more attention and shut her gob and look after her children...no harm to her but people being concerned about the neglect of her children isn't being nosey or butting in...if she learned how to be a parent nobody would have anything to say. If she learned to keep her buck tooth mouth shut nobody would have anything to say....if she fucked off out of Derry like she promised she would nobody would have anything to say. She's an hole of the highest degree and she shows it more and more with every post and every story.

Reactions: 12
It’s as if she needs the validation of brain washed individuals commenting and messaging her being all “Toni bbz dnt evn worri abot dem h8rz bbz, Der nt worf it u r a fab ma 2 dem 2 angles n u r ma idal xoxo luv u loadz bbz frum champagne-Chrystal-Mercedes-bmw-Mary Doherty frum ballymac”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s as if she needs the validation of brain washed individuals commenting and messaging her being all “Toni bbz dnt evn worri abot dem h8rz bbz, Der nt worf it u r a fab ma 2 dem 2 angles n u r ma idal xoxo luv u loadz bbz frum champagne-Chrystal-Mercedes-bmw-Mary Doherty frum ballymac”
Howling 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You win the internet today

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.