Colour Me Bootiful #12 No cats allowed because no one likes pussy in her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't cope with these. 😳 They're honestly awful I don't care how discounted they are it be absolutely fuming if I paid for something like this.

it looks like someone stuck lego blocks on the ends of her fingers .
View attachment 1039937
They are terrible, the colour doesn't suit the clients skin tone, I guarantee they will be ruined in 2 days, the gel doesn't even go to the edges on the thumb!!

Reactions: 2
I feel for the wee girl doing those nails. I would dislike her to read the comment of us going on about her work.
Someone should be saying she's not ready to charge.
I dont think she has had any formal training, I know when I was newly qualified i did friends and family for free to get practice in and get them perfect.
Just shows you Toni's standards. . It ends up being a reflection on yer salon ya dick.
Must be all about the money for Toni.

Reactions: 9
I feel for the wee girl doing those nails. I would dislike her to read the comment of us going on about her work.
I dont think she has had any formal training, I know when I was newly qualified i did friends and family for free to get practice in and get them perfect.
Just shows you Toni's standards. . It ends up being a reflection on yer salon ya dick.
I don’t 🤷‍♀️
She probably knows all of this which is why she is charging so little for them. Plus she likely jumped ship as soon as Toni was involved because she thought it’d do her nail business wonders, clearly forgetting there was already a nail artist in there.
I can think of a few other nail techs in this town who shouldn’t be in the trade etc…

Toni is quite a prominent name and local “celebrity” if you will, so aye fair enough is she’s just starting out On her own and wants a bit of publicity then fair play, but by the looks of it on her Instagram this isn’t her first rodeo with the nails.
Live and learn I suppose but in all likelihood she could be one of these usernames bitching about Toni herself 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think that's how most of Toni's "staff" start out....wee young ones in with no experience, but they're just that glad to have a job working in a salon.....

Reactions: 2
I don’t 🤷‍♀️
She probably knows all of this which is why she is charging so little for them. Plus she likely jumped ship as soon as Toni was involved because she thought it’d do her nail business wonders, clearly forgetting there was already a nail artist in there.
I can think of a few other nail techs in this town who shouldn’t be in the trade etc…

Toni is quite a prominent name and local “celebrity” if you will, so aye fair enough is she’s just starting out On her own and wants a bit of publicity then fair play, but by the looks of it on her Instagram this isn’t her first rodeo with the nails.
Live and learn I suppose but in all likelihood she could be one of these usernames bitching about Toni herself 🤷‍♀️
Quickly adding to this - one of my best friends is a nail tech in the town, she was telling me the other day that as soon as Toni put the post up about her looking for a nail tech that all of Toni’s minions started following her page and liking her posts. So it’s clear that she hand picked who she wanted to try and prime an “up and coming” nail artist.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Im hoping social services/ appropriate source can be informed and 1) support those poor children and 2) get Antonia the help / treatment she desperately needs.

It's all very sad.

Reactions: 6
You aren’t doing good with your cheap AliBaba shite, your doing ridiculously bad and it’s hilarious.

this woman needs signed in and for her closeted partner he needs to wise up and stop taking them videos of her.

both are as bad as each other and no one else will partner with Toni and Paul is in hiding, that’s probably why they are still ‘together’

Ps, won’t be long till Social Services are knocking at her door!

Reactions: 3
Just goes to show the angel numbers do not work, the motivational posts do not work, talking about not worrying what people think doesn't work. All this bullshit and she still spends her holiday making sly videos becos she is so desperate for attention and obviously does care what other people think. No one is talking about her now, they are talking about her kids because as Toni has clearly forgotten, they are the ones that matter. She needs to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You aren’t doing good with your cheap AliBaba shite, your doing ridiculously bad and it’s hilarious.

this woman needs signed in and for her closeted partner he needs to wise up and stop taking them videos of her.

both are as bad as each other and no one else will partner with Toni and Paul is in hiding, that’s probably why they are still ‘together’

Paul is as bad as her....he is an enabler and he is encouraging all this behaviour by standing there and videoing....any normal husband would be sitting her down, having a serious talk with her and getting her the help that she needs.

Reactions: 15
She doesn’t even drink why is she standing with what looks like a glass of fizz and a bottle by the pool…again all for the show 🙄

Reactions: 7
If someone truly does not care what people think, they won't have a reaction. She seems to have become worse since that girl Kiera left. It's all so toxic 😪

Reactions: 12

I predict a valentines sale coming up, 50%off again to get rid of the shite

Reactions: 6
How have they no rent to pay!? Surely to god they couldn’t be getting their rent all payed for !!? Baffles me where the hell all the money comes from 🤯 as someone who had recently had to give up a good career due to I’ll health , with 3 kids and a self employed hubby I know that benefits are not substantial . Although I guess if you are not truthful they maybe are !
They are living in a council house that is paid for because of the child's disability....now they may have a small amount of rent to pay I'm not sure but if they do it would be very little. The council built on a bedroom and bathroom for the child and Toni took it doe herself! They then renovated upstairs to give MM her own bedroom and ensuite and they threw the poor disabled child into the box room. They receive an awful lot of benefits which that child sees very little of. All while running 2 businesses. This is how they can spend money like there's no tomorrow!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
They are living in a council house that is paid for because of the child's disability....now they may have a small amount of rent to pay I'm not sure but if they do it would be very little. The council built on a bedroom and bathroom for the child and Toni took it doe herself! They then renovated upstairs to give MM her own bedroom and ensuite and they threw the poor disabled child into the box room. They receive an awful lot of benefits which that child sees very little of. All while running 2 businesses. This is how they can spend money like there's no tomorrow!
Also the sons new room was funded by make a wish

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.