Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buissness has been really bad & has been told to stay off social media as she is doing herself no favours im thinking , FINALLY people coping on
Even for own wellbeing I think it's a good idea that she keeps it toned down and I am not her biggest fan, people can't talk about you if you give them nothing to say

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh god that news must have went down really well πŸ˜‚ The fury of having to sell your chinese lippys and brushes (that are not remotely selling anyways for even cheaper. She just didnt do any black fridays you know ? She off course had to go to america for the ralph lauren & T.H etc. black sales when it tickled her intrest to do them she off course done them "properly" πŸ˜‚πŸ€’. Derry would never live up to her standards. L O frigging L such a great advocate for spend local. The gift that just keeps on giving thank god its christmas time

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh god that news must have went down really well πŸ˜‚ The fury of having to sell your chinese lippys and brushes (that are not remotely selling anyways for even cheaper. She just didnt do any black fridays you know ? She off course had to go to america for the ralph lauren & T.H etc. black sales when it tickled her intrest to do them she off course done them "properly" πŸ˜‚πŸ€’. Derry would never live up to her standards. L O frigging L such a great advocate for spend local. The gift that just keeps on giving thank god its christmas time
She is full of bleeping shiiiite πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'd love to just punch her in the self centered jaw πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is lucky to be getting any sales at all the way food, electric and gas prices have hiked, people have more priorities than buying make up at the moment and most families are struggling to meetbthe most basic of living conditions, she really needs to get out of that fairytale she is living in

Reactions: 7
Shes literally a walking contradiction i swear shes as stupid as they come!!! Talking aboit gettin stuff on sale on black Friday cos it wud help them out but they spent all that money d go d america the month before Christmas absolutely shockin she has no concept of what regular people r goin through atm!! "Dont buy unless u need it" ammmm toni ur house is coming down way stuff u dont need u twit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has he seen sense at last
Kind of. BPerfect is an instagram made business. It wouldn't be where it is today without instagram.
But now, it's grown and doesn't necessarily need it. We'll, not other people's insta. Bpperfect account is big enough now. Bigger than most influencers. And with events, everyone who attended, is almost certain to post stuff on insta and other socials. So loads of people see it, without the help of influencers

Reactions: 3
πŸ˜‚ She's so delusional, her arse still looks flat and saggy. No amount of magic Β£120 jeans is going to fix that mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just leaving this here. 1st December 2020, black Friday merch being shipped out and Toni with a big pissed off bake as she hates it πŸ™„
She's laying the ground work for her accountant to file another year of losses for the business. Don't be fooled.
Now now, she has put such special tags in there, I'm sure she is really #greatfull and is all about #supprtsmallbusiness since she is such a small teeny weeny business.... Or are you in fact a quarter of a million per year business Toni πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I mean I'm sure it's just my troll brain being confused here cos our Toni wouldn't lie πŸ€”

PS Toni, your arse is flatter than a pancake, hope the next surgery is booked πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Sooo quiet lately. Not a bad thing. But guaranteed when her business goes tits up it will be the trolls to blame for dragging her down.

The hole in the jeans. Hehe...also she sounds like she's completely stoned of her saggy baps

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.