Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now now, she has put such special tags in there, I'm sure she is really #greatfull and is all about #supprtsmallbusiness since she is such a small teeny weeny business.... Or are you in fact a quarter of a million per year business Toni 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean I'm sure it's just my troll brain being confused here cos our Toni wouldn't lie 🤔

PS Toni, your arse is flatter than a pancake, hope the next surgery is booked 😉
Is she actually making £250K per year? I’m struggling to know how and if so, why the duck is she in a council house? Pay your bleeping way Toni, you dole scrounger! Oooh and watch spotlight tonight, you’ll see people can’t afford to heat their homes, fuel their cars and in some cases eat! duck off with your £120 Freddy jeans and bragging your going back to buy more, and trying to encourage these people to part with their money on your tat! Would suit ye better to donate the money you’d spend on your jeans to someone who needs heat this winter!!

Reactions: 16
Is she actually making £250K per year? I’m struggling to know how and if so, why the duck is she in a council house? Pay your bleeping way Toni, you dole scrounger! Oooh and watch spotlight tonight, you’ll see people can’t afford to heat their homes, fuel their cars and in some cases eat! duck off with your £120 Freddy jeans and bragging your going back to buy more, and trying to encourage these people to part with their money on your tat! Would suit ye better to donate the money you’d spend on your jeans to someone who needs heat this winter!!
That's what she told council when her products were pulled off the shelves and had to go through testing (3 products were approved, not all the tat from China!)
BUT I very much doubt it.
I don't doubt she tells herself she is a million a year business, absolute clown that she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That's what she told council when her products were pulled off the shelves and had to go through testing (3 products were approved, not all the tat from China!)
I don't doubt she tells herself she is a million a year business, absolute clown that she is 😂
Aww she really fucks me off now!! Like no common decency! Them 2 doses making and hiding money, claiming all the benefits Under the sun! Flaunting their goods whilst people are actually struggling! I was noseying on companies house and Paul is listed as a therapist.. is he even qualified? I’m so pissed off with her this day🤣 She has a cheek to sl@g off anyone doing Black Friday when she was flogging them sets way back last month!!

Reactions: 7
Aww she really fucks me off now!! Like no common decency! Them 2 doses making and hiding money, claiming all the benefits Under the sun! Flaunting their goods whilst people are actually struggling! I was noseying on companies house and Paul is listed as a therapist.. is he even qualified? I’m so pissed off with her this day🤣 She has a cheek to sl@g off anyone doing Black Friday when she was flogging them sets way back last month!!
Oh yes he's the LASH KING 🎉🙈 ask around, even the butchers boys knows all about his therapist qualifications 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's on the beg for a new pair from kular now
Paul can put in a wee stitch for her
So is she still selling products that haven't been tested?

Paul can put in a wee stitch for her
So is she still selling products that haven't been tested?
It looks like all products are available for purchase and she included quite a bit in her 179 quid bundle. I contacted the council about it and they confirmed only 3 products had been tested and allowed to be on sale. Having provided screenshots of her bundle I'm waiting on them to get back to me.

Yes Toni, I touted on ye. Come find me ya slabber 🖕🏻😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It looks like all products are available for purchase and she included quite a bit in her 179 quid bundle. I contacted the council about it and they confirmed only 3 products had been tested and allowed to be on sale. Having provided screenshots of her bundle I'm waiting on them to get back to me.

Hahahahhaa I wani find ye and high 5 you🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Happy Christmas Toni 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree with what this lady says, this is blackfishing and her followers think it's OK for someone to change the colour of their skin to whatever they feel like, shame on them
No part of that girl came in the colour she left as. Are we surprised that she doesn't even care about racism. Doesn't exist in the cunts world

Reactions: 10
Without getting into the “black fishing” topic, this is yet another an example of how problematic Toni is. During the initial “Black lives matter” movement on social media, Toni was bombarding her followers with news, quotes, videos and preaching, without educating herself in the slightest. However, when a mixed race person dares to criticise or express their opinion a crappy makeup post, Toni goes off on one. The witch just can’t help herself. As a “business owner”🙄, the professional thing to do would be to moderate the comments and not get involved, but no. Toni can’t help herself. Attacks like the rabid dog she is! I doubt she could spell professionalism let alone identify it. Fair play to that follower for expressing her opinion 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 That “business” is a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Without getting into the “black fishing” topic, this is yet another an example of how problematic Toni is. During the initial “Black lives matter” movement on social media, Toni was bombarding her followers with news, quotes, videos and preaching, without educating herself in the slightest. However, when a mixed race person dares to criticise or express their opinion a crappy makeup post, Toni goes off on one. The witch just can’t help herself. As a “business owner”🙄, the professional thing to do would be to moderate the comments and not get involved, but no. Toni can’t help herself. Attacks like the rabid dog she is! I doubt she could spell professionalism let alone identify it. Fair play to that follower for expressing her opinion 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 That “business” is a joke.
I went in and had a wee nosey at the post! Correct me if I’m wrong but did Toni not say only a few days ago she doesn’t do make up anymore unless it’s a bride, yet here she is with a “loaned face” for Halloween makeup! She’s one gif

Reactions: 3
I went in and had a wee nosey at the post! Correct me if I’m wrong but did Toni not say only a few days ago she doesn’t do make up anymore unless it’s a bride, yet here she is with a “loaned face” for Halloween makeup! She’s one gif
Oh so that's Halloween make up so then it's OK to change race 😡
Does anyone remember the gollywog incident in Derry several years ago?

Jesis Christ Toni, haven't had a proper coffee yet and your already in blackfishing land 🙄
Cannot roll my eyes hard enough 🙈

Imagine supporting BLM to the point where we were supposed to follow her lead and educate ourselves only to turn round and change the skin tone of a client 🤷🏻‍♀️ and then defend it 🙄

Fucks sake Toni 😂🙈

• Haha
That girls freckles are stunning, I can't understand why Toni totally painted over them. A good make up artist should enhance your natural beauty not make you look like a different person

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That girls freckles are stunning, I can't understand why Toni totally painted over them. A good make up artist should enhance your natural beauty not make you look like a different person
I thought the exact same!!

I remember thinking this the first time she posted it. The girl is beautiful and has beautiful skin. Perhaps it’s what the client requested - but it just looks like a mask 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.