Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It still honestly makes me laugh that she thinks she works hard for everything she has. Does she know what work is. Could you imagine the crying she would do of she had an actual job. Again Toni, benefits aren't work huni. And come on, you don't read what the 'trolls' say. You're on here more than us

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Small recap:

The makeup artist from Derry who trolled brides behind their backs on their big days and all her messages got leaked (what a day that was ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ)

Thinks her daughters godfather is Rod Stewart

Has a hubby that definitely isn't in it for the ham/fish finger sandwich she provides ๐Ÿฅช

Has her own makeup line, specially transported in from China, bought on aliexpress but claims she worked on it for yearssssss behind the scenes ๐Ÿฅฑ shady stick, aka crappy stick!

Took a big trip to Europe for non essential cosmetic surgery, in the middle of a global pandemic but feels it was totally essential

Forever doing her house up, buying expensive crap and forgetting all about it

Looking a glass wall, if anyone has any suggestions? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Her whole house looks like the inside of a caravan

Waiting on the big pay out from her ma so she can buy that big house in the country ๐Ÿ˜‰

Up to every scheme to con people out of their money going

Also, posts about and eats dinners that looks like the attached photo ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Small recap:

The makeup artist from Derry who trolled brides behind their backs on their big days and all her messages got leaked (what a day that was ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ)

Has a hubby that definitely isn't in it for the ham/fish finger sandwich she provides ๐Ÿฅช

Has her own makeup line, specially transported in from China, bought on aliexpress but claims she worked on it for yearssssss behind the scenes ๐Ÿฅฑ shady stick, aka crappy stick!

Took a big trip to Europe for non essential cosmetic surgery, in the middle of a global pandemic but feels it was totally essential

Waiting on the big pay out from her ma so she can buy that big house in the country ๐Ÿ˜‰

Love it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Small recap:

Love it

Slags if her clients
Doesn't like being called out
Is thee best liar
Jealous witch
Doesn't wash

Reactions: 7
Small recap:

Is constantly late for appointments
And will manipulate and snake her way into getting what she wants.

Bet she put so much pressure on Hazel to "squeeze" her mum in. She probably just showed up last minute with Mammy Benefits in tow and thought it's fine.

Reactions: 5
Small recap:

I forgot all about her thinking that kids godfather is rod stewart ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ mind her wishing her best pal Kim kardashian a happy birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doesn't matter how much designer items she tries to wear she still looks like such a scummy mummy in those rollers. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Bet she put so much pressure on Hazel to "squeeze" her mum in. She probably just showed up last minute with Mammy Benefits in tow and thought it's fine.
She has done this a few places with her mammy. Powder and pout was one and that restaurant in Castledawson. Her mum is the biggest complainer and is so cheeky too

Its a brass neck if I ever seen one because she knows they wont charge her. Disgusting.

• Wow
She has done this a few places with her mammy. Powder and pout was one and that restaurant in Castledawson. Her mum is the biggest complainer and is so cheeky too

Its a brass neck if I ever seen one because she knows they wont charge her. Disgusting.
Holy medal doesnโ€™t make you a good personal after all then ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 4
Honestly, her aul ma annoys me more than the rest of them put together! All an act for the benefits! The way she goes on and Toni videoing it all thinking itโ€™s hilarious ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I canโ€™t stand it!

**Disclaimer** - Before anyone comes for me - I do have sympathy for her regarding the NHS blood atrocity. I just find a lot of the behaviour ridiculous.

Reactions: 16

The woman can barely get out of bed but she looks well sitting in that chair posing. Biggest act I've ever seen ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 9
Is that lazy witch seriously still saying her arms aren't right? Is she going to use that excuse forever when someone asks her to do something?

Can't wash her own hair.
Can't drive
Can't do duck all but abandon her wains.

Is that lazy witch seriously still saying her arms aren't right? Is she going to use that excuse forever when someone asks her to do something?

Can't wash her own hair.
Can't drive
Can't do duck all but abandon her wains.
They're alright when it comes to hoofing those "dinners" into herself nightly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Holy medal doesnโ€™t make you a good personal after all then ๐Ÿคฃ
Lol I dont think so

The "I wanted to give her a wee lift"

Then book someone and pay them rather than putting hazel under pressure you actual ugly blone

All them arse licking 'comments' where just beyond it

Wonder where they are staying tonight, it doesn't look like tonis normal standard of accommodation it's definitely not the grand Central ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.