Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lack of self awareness this women has is SCARY like I don’t know how Paul cannot see she needs serious help , she posted all that stuff about not wanting more and more being grateful what you have , she is literally preaching to people who have literally watch her doing the opposite everyday , like am I missing something

Reactions: 6
I’ve been to the Parlour to have my makeup done by Jessica and I can tell you I looked NOTHING like those photos she’s posted. It was like I was in drag….and I’m not afraid of makeup. (Obviously before I had caught on to the wagon who owned the business 🙄🙄)

Reactions: 7
She’s saying she doesn’t do normal people makeup… did she not post recently about doing makeup’s? Toni give up the wedding ideation, I wouldn’t trust you

Screenshot_20211109_133535.jpg

I'm so sorry if you know this person but that girl at the top doesn't look impressed in the slightest. 😂 Probably wondering either whys my face burning
What's with these crappy products
Or I could have done a far better job at home.

I don't know if it's lighting or camera or the make up itself but all Aaron's clients come out looking tangerine.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 855882
I'm so sorry if you know this person but that girl at the top doesn't look impressed in the slightest. 😂 Probably wondering either whys my face burning

I don't know if it's lighting or camera or the make up itself but all Aaron's clients come out looking tangerine.
Are all their lips actually that overfilled or are those pics edited??

Reactions: 1
Things must not be going well as she is really touting for business

View attachment 855882

I think the tangerine thing is a derry look, I think most of the makes up artists in Derry only use one colour foundation and a certain maleb one actually blackfishes most of his clients, what is wrong with the natural colour of your skin? Why is there this desire to look another race? I just don't get it

Reactions: 5
Jesus , REALLLYYY having to push the buisness & treatments today ! Things must be so dead/slow in there lol

Reactions: 5
Handy having the protective dust cover over your ceiling smoke alarm when your salon is open and functioning 🙃

Reactions: 1
By no means body shaming as I don't agree with it but she looks a bit bigger there than in her other pics but maybe it's just a bad angle
I've heard from a few people who've seen her in person recently she's piling the weight back on.

Tackiest salon ever, hate those awful cheap plastic chairs.

Reactions: 4
Is this toni in the black very close to someone's face with her mask not on correctly?
Haha I actually screenshotted this too because ole Tonocchio put up earlier today she only does bridal!! Haha Toni duck up, you can’t get the brides or money you once were so your trying to flog your tat now

Things must not be going well as she is really touting for business

I think the tangerine thing is a derry look, I think most of the makes up artists in Derry only use one colour foundation and a certain maleb one actually blackfishes most of his clients, what is wrong with the natural colour of your skin? Why is there this desire to look another race? I just don't get it
Who’s this?… spill lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haha I actually screenshotted this too because ole Tonocchio put up earlier today she only does bridal!! Haha Toni duck up, you can’t get the brides or money you once were so your trying to flog your tat now

Who’s this?… spill lol
Can't mention name on this thread but I can tell you in CODE

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.