Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think it was his ex,think he found him on grindr and outed him
Aye he seen him on grindr and outed him, then Toni sent the thugs to his door with death threats and threatened to throw him in the Foyle and then went in one lunchtime like a loony and started the poor fella in front of everyone, made an absolute tit of herself....twas a great day for the parish......

Don't think it was his ex,think he found him on grindr and outed him

Tattle meeting outside mc atemneys all day in case she goes over to start
If anyone is about lisnagelvin keep the phone handy to start filming if she shows up 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Not the tracksuit and the gold chain. Why does she look like she's going to a Halloween party as a pimp. 😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To all Toni's fan girls TONIS TIN BIN is now open 🎉🎉🎉 tried to book for some eye freding but no chance its booked up till may 2020 pure snapping ,guna have to put my name down on the NHS waiting list,worried IL not be able to see by the time I'm numberau Uno 🙄🕶😎Im deep undercover in lisnagelvin so if she goes to buy some pre killed meat burgers IL get out my phone run after her and shel think she's being papped.right way de get some big baps burgers for the waines tonight🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.