Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think she was an architect, plasterer, joiner, electrician, tiler and painter the way she goes on 🤣

All she did was stand and dictate and criticise - fact 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You’d think she was an architect, plasterer, joiner, electrician, tiler and painter the way she goes on 🤣

The disposable pants too, would need to be on that fishy fanny of hers. Smells like a bridies fish supper when she spreads her legs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't mention name on this thread but I can tell you in CODE
Got it!! I’ve heard before this so called MUA just uses the cheap brands too

Hahah correction… lie in bed or sit on her hole! Wouldn’t know the definition of the word standing for anything other than a photo op in the mirror

The disposable pants too, would need to be on that fishy fanny of hers. Smells like a bridies fish supper when she spreads her legs
And I know what I’m not ordering from Bridies on Friday 😂

• Haha
Shes a right Grease ball today. Going to work looking like that, has she no shame the filthy animal.

I actually thought she would have an alarm set for 11:11 just so she could post 11:11 11:11
Ah missed opportunity there Toni!!! Lol

• Haha
Same filthy t-shirt as yesterday. Scraggy greasy hair slicked back into a mess and I can't even cope with the stains on that apron she is dirty! Someone stop her! If she was an employee in any other business she'd be sent home or sacked.
Screenshot_20211112_121024.jpg

• Sick
How can she go to work in the same manky uniform everyday and then say that she is covid compliant..she can't even wash herself or her clothes..

Reactions: 2
Same filthy t-shirt as yesterday. Scraggy greasy hair slicked back into a mess and I can't even cope with the stains on that apron she is dirty! Someone stop her! If she was an employee in any other business she'd be sent home or sacked. View attachment 861143
Even that seatbelt looks manky! Ps anyone have any recommendations from bridies tonight… still traumatised at the fish supper 🤪🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can tell it's not even a different t-shirt when there's foundation stains all around the collar and not a spot of make up on her greasy face.

Reactions: 5
4970B363-6D16-478C-A029-5BE2C27D4C51.jpeg
Ooooh is this a dig aimed at the trolls🤣 trying for the ole sympathy! Toni if you weren’t such a lying witch then maybe ones would feel sorry for you but you brag and brag and brag then lie lie lie! You do yourself no favours and no one trusts you not to say anything bad about them!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.