Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After her big Black Friday rant and slagging people for doing it.. she’s on promoting that inglorious pallet as it’s going into HER Black Friday sale!! Aww I give up with the walking contradiction

• Haha
Reactions: 7
After her big Black Friday rant and slagging people for doing it.. she’s on promoting that inglorious pallet as it’s going into HER Black Friday sale!! Aww I give up with the walking contradiction
For someone that doesn't support it, she's fairly plugging it and reminding people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone that doesn't support it, she's fairly plugging it and reminding people 😂
100%!! Such a twit!! Trying to be a martyr and letting people pay a deposit! The deposit would probs still be a profit!! What is with her grammar here?

Also toni, just so we’re clear what date is pay day in your eyes? I know of places who pay on the 20th of each month, the last working day of the month, 3 working days before the end of the month etc! Are you expecting people to bring in their payslips as proof

Attachments

• Heart
That girls freckles are stunning, I can't understand why Toni totally painted over them. A good make up artist should enhance your natural beauty not make you look like a different person
Tbf her tan is that mahogany it probably doesn't leave that many options for how thick foundation needs to be to match it

Reactions: 2
Naw can't cope with those teeth. 😂 If this is a prank by Larne Dental it's easily the best of all time. She looks like a horse, she can barely speak, she has a lisp. 😂 😂 What does she not look like.

• Haha
Naw can't cope with those teeth. 😂 If this is a prank by Larne Dental it's easily the best of all time. She looks like a horse, she can barely speak, she has a lisp. 😂 😂 What does she not look like.
She's literally talking like a horse with all the teeth on show. I can't cope 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone please screenshot 😂 I need a laugh 😂

Shes managed to block my second account... Touché Toni

• Haha
That’s the look she was going for hahaha! When she first announced she was getting them she said she wanted to look like a horse!! Well by fook did she get that wish, the teeth and the outfit getup!

759E1671-C4C6-4C64-9E6D-8B2C636501BE.png

• Haha
  • Wow
I honestly don’t think they LOOK that bad - but the way she talks with them in is AWFUL!!!!!! It was bad enough to start with but now it looks so laboured. The way she’s moving her mouth 🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine hating your appearance so much you want to change things so drastically. She’s deluded and it would be quite sad if she wasn’t so horrendous.

Did she run out of the “period blood red” lippy she usually wears or have we moved on to “hangover skitters brown”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think her own teeth are that bad. Nothing you would notice unless she points it out. The doll needs some serious mental health support. Her self esteem must be shocking.

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who can’t see much difference in the new teeth? Her own teeth are grand.

Am I the only one who can’t see much difference in the new teeth? Her own teeth are grand.
Me! Don't notice much difference except they are whiter. I don't think they look bad at all. In fact I was expecting much much worse like a full mouth of turkey teef

Reactions: 5
I think her teeth are lovely but she could have had the same results by looking after her own and bleaching them.. but if she doesn't wash herself I doubt she regularly brushes her teeth🤢🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.