Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't realise she was a motivational speaker now too. Another talent to add to the list 😂
Once a troll, always a troll!!

Tonocchio a leopard never changes it’s spots, and you my dear are wasting your breath telling everyone to be fabulous!You’ll be bitching about them as soon as they turn their back 🐆

Reactions: 6
I preferred the kitchen table back drop for a makeup demo. Looks like she's sitting in her wardrobe.. Which she is 😂 looks less professional

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I preferred the kitchen table back drop for a makeup demo. Looks like she's sitting in her wardrobe.. Which she is 😂 looks less professional
There isn't a single professional thing about her to begin with. 😂

Those faces she pulls are shocking and I'm sick of seeing shady tit skid marks across her face. That t-shirt she's wearing is filthy and she's that much dandruff in her scalp her shoulders are like the alps.

Definitely think a face lift will be next on the cards. Her chin and cheeks are looking a bit saggy from certain angles. She's developing Winston Churchill jowls. 😂

• Haha
Naw she’s actually going to work with a bogging top on! I actually watched her videos to see if she would change! I’m going to bet she slept in them too because why the heck would you pull visibly dirty clothes on

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Such a dirt bird! You can just tell she's one of these people completely unaware of her own BO. I know of at least two people who went elsewhere to get their brows done because they said her hair was almost crawling off her it was that filthy and clothes were stained with food. They couldn't cope with how "boggin" she was.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Such a dirt bird! You can just tell she's one of these people completely unaware of her own BO. I know of at least two people who went elsewhere to get their brows done because they said her hair was almost crawling off her it was that filthy and clothes were stained with food. They couldn't cope with how "boggin" she was.
I mean 🤮🤮🤮
If I want a beauty treatment I want the person doing it to be clean! Ffs she is the worst person to promote her own business, she doesn't wash herself or her home and is PROUD to show this online 🤮 any wonder people don't want to go to her in the first place never mind return 🤮

Reactions: 4
I mean 🤮🤮🤮
If I want a beauty treatment I want the person doing it to be clean! Ffs she is the worst person to promote her own business, she doesn't wash herself or her home and is PROUD to show this online 🤮 any wonder people don't want to go to her in the first place never mind return 🤮
To be fair her house looks cleaner than she does but I can't see her running round with the mop or hoover, househubbby Paul does all that I think

Have heard from staff instore they have all been told to start doing their tutorials etc and pushing all products instore and her "cmb line" 🤣 as its not selling atall and that buissness is extremley slow , Gone very quiet about these crimbo boxes aswell 😂🤷‍. Plus seems to be the whole resson behind this "feeling beautiful" tit aswell , In order for her to "feel beautiful" she has to stand and use all her products before she takes on the day infront of her. Too funny. Why stand and do your makeup and your head looks like its crawling with lice 🤢.

Attachments

• Sick
Paul is flat to the mat cleaning that house. Plus it's not really lived in
Agree it's not a typical household with kids and I know it
Have heard from staff instore they have all been told to start doing their tutorials etc and pushing all products instore and her "cmb line" 🤣 as its not selling atall and that buissness is extremley slow , Gone very quiet about these crimbo boxes aswell 😂🤷‍. Plus seems to be the whole resson behind this "feeling beautiful" tit aswell , In order for her to "feel beautiful" she has to stand and use all her products before she takes on the day infront of her. Too funny. Why stand and do your makeup and your head looks like its crawling with lice 🤢.
Wonder why it's not selling maybe the people who have bought it before are not impressed with the products

Agree it's not a typical household with kids and I know it

Wonder why it's not selling maybe the people who have bought it before are not impressed with the products
Think people have finally clicked that it is cheap chinese tat with a cmb sticker stamped on it. Dont think it made much of a comeback from being taken off the shelfs for health and safety standards.

Think people have finally clicked that it is cheap chinese tat with a cmb sticker stamped on it. Dont think it made much of a comeback from being taken off the shelfs for health and safety standards.
And she will blame the trolls again for destroying her business, tears and snotters coming soon for the pity buying before xmas

I can't get over how haggard she looks for a 30 something!

Not that I ever would but if I booked an expensive appointment to get my make up done in there and they came at me with that shite I'd be telling them where to go! Would almost be worth booking an appointment with her just to see the look on her face when I ask her not to use it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't get over how haggard she looks for a 30 something!

Not that I ever would but if I booked an expensive appointment to get my make up done in there and they came at me with that shite I'd be telling them where to go! Would almost be worth booking an appointment with her just to see the look on her face when I ask her not to use it. 😂
It’s probably all they have in store now… cmb, j catz and l.a girl!! B perfect for that little bit of luxury

• Haha
"We live in a world that wants more more more " no Toni WE don't YOU do! She's OBSESSED with having more of everything! Is she trolling us,there is no way anyone could be that big of a hypocrite

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.