Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to the not so subtle targeted posting. Dying to know what's got her on that high horse. 🤣 someone book in with Jessica and get the tea
Wonder what happened,
Everyone in that salon knows what toni is like, and they still rent a chair, like would you want to labelled working with her, after all she did, and continues to do,

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20211207-165145_Instagram.jpg

If you go on Larne Dental own page they have a Toni's story highlight. Think she put collab on like max 4 stories 🙄

Reactions: 2
View attachment 910754
If you go on Larne Dental own page they have a Toni's story highlight. Think she put collab on like max 4 stories 🙄
I’m almost certain if she hasn’t put AD on it breaks ASA guidelines. On to check now

View attachment 910754
Have they deleted the stories can’t see them on their page there’s only two on there now?

Last edited:
I’m almost certain if she hasn’t put AD on it breaks ASA guidelines. On to check now

Have they deleted the stories can’t see them on their page there’s only two on there now?
Screenshot_20211207-180548_Instagram.jpg

There's loads there

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20211207-181138_Instagram.jpg

Awk would you look they also cater to that absolute nutcase that thought he had beat the trolls 😄 no wonder Toni went there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Last edited:
I wouldn't bother. I've contacted the ASA several times about this exact thing with various influencers and businesses and they've always emailed me back saying they won't be taking any action. One of them was even bitching about me on email exchange shared by them, they're as bad as the influencers

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ahhh it’ll be because she has me blocked which will be why I can’t see them! Makes sense

I wouldn't bother. I've contacted the ASA several times about this exact thing with various influencers and businesses and they've always emailed me back saying they won't be taking any action. One of them was even bitching about me on email exchange shared by them, they're as bad as the influencers
Thanks I’ll not bother wasting my time then, but it’s just shocking how they get away with it all

Larne dental are also doing Mr Glam in March too. They really are scraping the barrel for their brand ambassadors 🙄 Toni, Andy and Caolan

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone on here follow the girl that did toni eye fillers

I just seen on her Instagram, her daughter getting gel nails, the wee one must be only 4/5, jesus am I wrong thinking that's shocking,

I just seen on her Instagram, her daughter getting gel nails, the wee one must be only 4/5, jesus am I wrong thinking that's shocking,
Just watched it… not sure if it’s actual gel nails though could be just a wee regular polish.

Reactions: 1

No reputable salon would put gels on someone under 16 so it's probably only polish and under the dryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.