Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually just say after Christmas she will get a bob?? No like you spend soooo much money on extensions going in and out of your hair and now you want a bloody bob? Away and catch a grip of yourself 😂

Reactions: 7
I’ve never seen someone visit the hairdressers so often, yet her hair is still while looking 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So only a couple of weeks ago she got extra long hair extensions in and was buzzing about them being so long they lay on her lap when sitting down.... Now she's got her hair chopped up short and is wanting a bob after Christmas ? Jesus she can't make a decision and stick to it. She always has to change everything constantly

Reactions: 3
I honestly think she is bipolar, no joke, she reminds me of kerry katona and Katie price
Her extravagant buying and behaviour isn't normal,
I think she's heading for a breakdown, meltdown, something is brewing, although it's brewing a long time with her

She's like the put your left leg in, left arm, in, out, in our, shake it all about

Reactions: 8
She comes across as someone who is extremely unhappy with her life with all the chopping and changing and constant spending. She's too ignorant and self absorbed about her image that she will never step back and actually address whatever it is that's making her so unsettled. Def's on the road to a breakdown....then again that would mean having actual real emotions and I don't think she's capable of feeling anything

Reactions: 7
She comes across as someone who is extremely unhappy with her life with all the chopping and changing and constant spending. She's too ignorant and self absorbed about her image that she will never step back and actually address whatever it is that's making her so unsettled. Def's on the road to a breakdown....then again that would mean having actual real emotions and I don't think she's capable of feeling anything
Totally agree, she's that big of a liar she couldn't admit she's sad, or fucked up,

Paul Gallagher should be saying enough is enough we have kids, you need help,
He's just as bad, he likes her fucked up,

Reactions: 10
Why the duck is she sharing some girls posts all thank you for staying in during covid and shame on you no.10!! Whilst I agree with all this, Toni you were flying about the place with your covid+ husband, not one fucks did you give! You are an insensitive hypocritical witch!! I swear I cannot deal with how much of a moron she is! A gay husband, an endless need to spend to feel attractive… Toni he likes a sausage as much as you do, just not in a sandwich!!

Gone catch a grip of yourself, get a wee bit more self respect and maybe then your angels can take a break

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is she cleaning her make up brushes under running water with baby shampoo.... Did she not bring out her own brush cleaning thing that meant you didn't have to wash your brushes ???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
First time I've ever seen her put water and soap near her brushes and because she documents nearly everything I've just assumed that either Paul does them or she doesn't do them at all 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All her money and lavish spending and she has Jenny glow as a hand wash 🤣🤣 no offence to anyone using it but Jesus surely to Toni that’s the equivalent to 💩 in your hands and clapping

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pulling one wain out of school during term time and dumping the other on a poor relative. Top class parenting once again from two of Creggans biggest dickheads.

Reactions: 8
Pulling one wain out of school during term time and dumping the other on a poor relative. Top class parenting once again from two of Creggans biggest dickheads.
Good job she flogged all that tat last week, just in time for a spending spree in London for a child’s birthday 🙄

Honestly, who would want their lives? Constantly feeling the need to impress and spend spend spend to try to find fulfilment and feel you’re better than everyone else. It’s truly pathetic.

Reactions: 12
Good job she flogged all that tat last week, just in time for a spending spree in London for a child’s birthday 🙄

Honestly, who would want their lives? Constantly feeling the need to impress and spend spend spend to try to find fulfilment and feel you’re better than everyone else. It’s truly pathetic.
on top of it all, make it good for the gram

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.