Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good job she flogged all that tat last week, just in time for a spending spree in London for a child’s birthday 🙄

Honestly, who would want their lives? Constantly feeling the need to impress and spend spend spend to try to find fulfilment and feel you’re better than everyone else. It’s truly pathetic.
It truely is pathetic. I feel sorry for her she can’t see the wood from the trees , it’s so sad

Reactions: 4
Dear Jesus, the contrast of that foundation/contour with her scalp. Totally and utterly orange. That fella Aaron did her dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she ever on time for anything? Supposed to be away for 3 and she's pottering around taking selfies

She's away flying off to a covid hotspot that's growing by the day to come home and pass on god knows what to her vulnerable son.

Reactions: 12
Surprise surprise Kiera was in London last week so of course she had to go this week they’re in constant competition with one another

Right, I'm calling it,

Black Friday sales where all cash,
Shes hiding money from the inland revenue

She has asked the staff to all go self employed, rent a chair, bets weekly rent is paid in cash

She's gonna bankrupt herself and start afresh,

I'm calling it toni head is in bother, being a limited company is not good for her scamming everything,

Reactions: 15
Squealing that they're so late and gonna miss their flight, but she still stopped to take out her fone and start filming.... But sure knowing her she probably thought they'd turn the plane round for her 🙄

• Haha
Right
I have info

Apparently toni has sacked Jessica, last in first out, and kiera has to go toooo

All rent a chair have to pay cash,

The cash machine wasn't working on black Friday

Toni is in bother money wise, she has nothing left of all the covid grants left, she can't afford to pay the inland revenue tax bill, so she's gonna bankrupt herself
Apparently kiera told her she's going nowhere until after Christmas,

She's going for more surgery she hates her arms, stomach etc

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Right
I have info

Apparently toni has sacked Jessica, last in first out, and kiera has to go toooo

Toni is in bother money wise, she has nothing left of all the covid grants left, she can't afford to pay the inland revenue tax bill, so she's gonna bankrupt herself

But yet and all she is living it up in London, everything with her is for the gram

Reactions: 6
Apparently the only way she got to London was the money from the black Friday sales
In a way its all actually quite sad, wanting to impress others so much it leaves you penniless and if she hadn't of showed off the way she did with her overspending she would have been a lot more liked and relatable

Reactions: 10
Right
I have info

So who all does Toni actually pay? Was Aaron not the last in or is he rent a chair?

Reactions: 2
So who all does Toni actually pay? Was Aaron not the last in or is he rent a chair?
Aaron is an employee, so is Matthew and tonica

If I where Jessica I would sue them for unfair dismissal, she wasn't last in,

Toni will play dirty she'll accuse Jessica of all sorts, and drag her name through the mud, toni is a nasty witch,

Aaron is an employee, so is Matthew and tonica

If I where Jessica I would sue them for unfair dismissal, she wasn't last in,

Toni will play dirty she'll accuse Jessica of all sorts, and drag her name through the mud, toni is a nasty witch,
She won’t be able to if she’s paid under the table, I really can’t see toni paying minimum wage! How longs the girl working for her, she needs at least 2 years service to claim unfair dismissal, and I also don’t see Toni consulting with any HR professionals.

best thing that wee girl could do is put it behind her, don’t drag herself to Toni’s level

When will people learn? Involving yourself with her leads to nothing but toxicity. For the sake of their careers, these young people need to disassociate themselves from her, all she causes is trouble. Sigh 😔

Spray tan and false / gel / acrylic / stick on whatever they are nails on a 13yr old?!
what the hell is Toni thinking?
how about teaching your beautiful daughter that she is beautiful and doesn’t need enhancing?!
or am I really old fashioned and passed the times?!

Reactions: 15
She won’t be able to if she’s paid under the table, I really can’t see toni paying minimum wage! How longs the girl working for her, she needs at least 2 years service to claim unfair dismissal, and I also don’t see Toni consulting with any HR professionals.

best thing that wee girl could do is put it behind her, don’t drag herself to Toni’s level
I had my makeup done by Jessica in Oct 2019 so she's there at least 2 years. I'm glad shes out of there now, I liked getting my makeup done by her but wouldn't go into the parlour so will be able to go back to her now !

Reactions: 5
Spray tan and false / gel / acrylic / stick on whatever they are nails on a 13yr old?!
what the hell is Toni thinking?
how about teaching your beautiful daughter that she is beautiful and doesn’t need enhancing?!
or am I really old fashioned and passed the times?!
I don't actually see a problem with it, she is very natural compared to most 13 year olds these days

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.