Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jennifer looked as if she needed a good wash,
Toni dad looked like he needed a good wash

Toni looked fake as duck, that red sequin dress wasn't to my taste it looked cheap and dootsy, toni looked like she was wearing a wig, the on birds nest looked terrible

The dad and Jennifer looked out of place, Jo effort made

Also, support, shop local, there was plenty of nights on in Derry last night, oh, but, no toni head travels about the place doing what she does best, her, it's all about her
Leaving her kids yet again,
If she’s developmentally delayed she could possibly have sensory issues too and only able to wear what she’s comfortable in.

Reactions: 4
In all honesty folks, I don’t think it’s right to discuss any issues her niece may or may not have on here. It only feeds the false “troll” narrative. Unfortunately, Toni affords the girl no respect or privacy so I understand the curiosity but personally, I don’t think it’s right to speculate. I hope she had a lovely birthday (or whatever the occasion was) trip - even if it was with those insufferable dickheads.

Still don’t understand why Toni was dressed for a cabaret performance 🙄

Toni, the reason your ma looks younger than you is your terrible styling choices. You looked like the cruise ship entertainment last night - that’s not a compliment 💋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
In all honesty folks, I don’t think it’s right to discuss any issues her niece may or may not have on here. It only feeds the false “troll” narrative. Unfortunately, Toni affords the girl no respect or privacy so I understand the curiosity but personally, I don’t think it’s right to speculate. I hope she had a lovely birthday (or whatever the occasion was) trip - even if it was with those insufferable dickheads.

Toni, the reason your ma looks younger than you is your terrible styling choices. You looked like the cruise ship entertainment last night - that’s not a compliment 💋
I totally agree I don’t think it’s right to discuss her niece on here! I really hope she had a lovely birthday too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Toni shouldn't be sticking a camera in that girls face, where is the girls mum or does she not have contact,

Toni sticks that camera in her wee boys face, it really annoys me

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20211206-130350_Instagram.jpg

What an absolutely vile cheeky cow! Leopard never changes her spots just as bitchy as when she wrote those messages about the poor brides.

If she spoke to me like that I'd pull those big horse teeth right out of her greasy head

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know if she posted AD -or PR GIFT When discussing her teeth? If she hasn’t I’m sure it’s breaking ASA standards, I’ll be reporting her if she hasn’t but can’t see as I’m blocked. Regardless if she worked for them she still has to disclose it as an ad as that’s what she’s doing

Reactions: 7

I live for how you finish your posts 🤣🤣

Does anyone know if she posted AD -or PR GIFT When discussing her teeth? If she hasn’t I’m sure it’s breaking ASA standards, I’ll be reporting her if she hasn’t but can’t see as I’m blocked. Regardless if she worked for them she still has to disclose it as an ad as that’s what she’s doing
I’ve never seen her post add or gift (except for her Freddys last week)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So if Toni got her teeth as payment for work I presume that she has to declare it as income..

On another note can anyone recommend a dentist for composite bonding that they have used? I hadn't even considered Larne Dental due to reviews but Toni using them was final nail in coffin

Reactions: 8
Notice how she puts nothing on her grid about the collab it's all in her stories that conveniently disappear after 24 hours. She's a snake.

Reactions: 7
I never seen an ad, she mentioned ages ago she had paid a £500 deposit for a dentist to do her teeth, then Larne dentist contacted her out of the blue, offering her free bonding

She then went onto mention that she had booked Paul and her dad to have their teeth done for a Christmas present with Larne this was before she was contacted by Larne to have her teeth done,

She went to the loss of the £500, do I believe that, 🤔 no,

I'm pretty sure her own dentist or a dentist in Derry could have done her teeth

Reactions: 2
Glad she can finally fake a smile tho..was getting rightly effed off with that bloody selfie face she always pulled.🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So if Toni got her teeth as payment for work I presume that she has to declare it as income..

On another note can anyone recommend a dentist for composite bonding that they have used? I hadn't even considered Larne Dental due to reviews but Toni using them was final nail in coffin

Clear Dental - it was also only £30 per tooth when I got it done before all the "celebs" started at it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The Google reviews for Larne dental are absolutely shocking

Should the bottom teeth not have been whitened first so then they can get a colourmatch for the top?
Just looked them up, the reviews are awful. Basically they’re only interested in doing expensive cosmetic procedures and treat NHS patients like dirt. According to reviews they also charge £10 for every minute you’re late to your appointment and only accepted cash payment for a time. Seems like they’re happy to fleece the paying customer while dishing out freebies to every hole on Instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just looked them up, the reviews are awful. Basically they’re only interested in doing expensive cosmetic procedures and treat NHS patients like dirt. According to reviews they also charge £10 for every minute you’re late to your appointment and only accepted cash payment for a time. Seems like they’re happy to fleece the paying customer while dishing out freebies to every hole on Instagram.
Sounds like toni kind of place then

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Back to the not so subtle targeted posting. Dying to know what's got her on that high horse. 🤣 someone book in with Jessica and get the tea

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.