Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Jennifer doesn't like getting dressed up or wearing make up but they could have glammed her up too..Its her 21st so she could have got her a nice dress and wee bit of make up

Reactions: 8
Maybe Jennifer doesn't like getting dressed up or wearing make up but they could have glammed her up too..Its her 21st so she could have got her a nice dress and wee bit of make up
Could have washed her hair for a start.

Knowing the likes of Tony she probably told her she should have used Booksy and charged a deposit. 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I came on to say the exact same thing. The rest of them are all looking like theyre going to the Oscars and Jennifer is sitting with greasy hair and a tshirt.. If she didn't want to dress up then maybe the rest shouldn't of went so overboard? Scunnered for the lot of them like

Reactions: 7
She has special needs so maybe she can't handle it

Have to say her mum looks stunning tonight, she has such beautiful skin

Reactions: 4
Her mum looks amazing! No need for the red carpet outfits it's only for the Balmoral Hotel in West Belfast, again looking the attention

Her mum looks amazing! No need for the red carpet outfits it's only for the Balmoral Hotel in West Belfast, again looking the attention
it would be the equivalent to us having the Belfray, same kind of interiors/set up nothing glam about the balmoral, Sunday dinners are nice though lol 👌🏼

I came on to say the exact same thing. The rest of them are all looking like theyre going to the Oscars and Jennifer is sitting with greasy hair and a tshirt.. If she didn't want to dress up then maybe the rest shouldn't of went so overboard? Scunnered for the lot of them like
Totally agree. Felt sorry for Jennifer. Seems its all about Toni

Apologies if this is a stupid question, but what was all the glam for? To have a meal in a hotel in Belfast?

Aye the ma was wearing a wig - but she looked fabulous. The da on the other hand, can’t stand that smug face of his 🤦🏻‍♀️ At least the checked shirt was buttoned up for a change. Belfast can be grateful for that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Why does she insist on being so passive aggressive in her posts, it's so rude and unprofessional..

Jennifer looked as if she needed a good wash,
Toni dad looked like he needed a good wash

Toni looked fake as duck, that red sequin dress wasn't to my taste it looked cheap and dootsy, toni looked like she was wearing a wig, the on birds nest looked terrible

The dad and Jennifer looked out of place, Jo effort made

Also, support, shop local, there was plenty of nights on in Derry last night, oh, but, no toni head travels about the place doing what she does best, her, it's all about her
Leaving her kids yet again,

Reactions: 6
Why does she insist on being so passive aggressive in her posts, it's so rude and unprofessional..
Her grid posts are awful I don’t know how she isn’t embarrassed but then again she has zero self awareness it’s Paul I don’t understand why does he stand back and say nothing

Reactions: 5
Jesus, theon hair do is awful. Why does everyone go mad for that style when going to weddings etc? Wouldn’t want to be sitting behind her tonight anyway, wouldn’t see the stage!
That style is atleast 10 years old, her make up is the same so dated looking.

Omg that post she just put up! So bloody rude! Not everyone has the time to sit and read all your posts and stories. Also she said it wasn't free she worked for it. So basically she'd 10 teeth done that cost around £2500 so is she saying that's what she'd charge to do a couple of posts and answer a few questions? Larne dental should be asking for their teeth back!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.