Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi seriously though… why put yourself through being butchered (Toni not Paul) if your not Goni stick at it after?? The weights back on her face

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Google reviews for Larne dental are absolutely shocking

They don't look much different to me other than whiter. Also she said she now has to whiten her bottom teeth. So she's walking around with two completely different shades of teeth?? 🤦‍♀️
Should the bottom teeth not have been whitened first so then they can get a colourmatch for the top?

Reactions: 6
It goes into a complete point.

I'm getting my bet in early- a chin implant will happen in 2022.

It's maybe much more noticeable because her face is fuller looking these days.

Reactions: 2
Looks like they even had to provide toni with a mask.
Wouldn't be like her to stick to restrictions and rules. Least Larne Dental are. That's one good thing about them.

Screenshot_20211203-214856_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Does anyone still copies of the infamous text messages? I'm talking to a client of the salon who had never heard the drama

Reactions: 3
Hate those awful white nails she gets. Looks like she dipped them in a bottle of tippex.

Also it's only just occured to me that Toni relies on her made up angels because she hasn't any friends on earth. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus, theon hair do is awful. Why does everyone go mad for that style when going to weddings etc? Wouldn’t want to be sitting behind her tonight anyway, wouldn’t see the stage!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Holy tit the mother looks better than her there tonight! That big wide eye smile would scare ye

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.