Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please do it 😂😂
Squealing! She’s a melt!

She may have moved on from that terrible day when her life was almost ruined…by her own doing…but I wonder have the people she has lied to, lied about and just been down right vile about able to move on and celebrate with a heap of money…I doubt it. She is really is truly delusional and the most self obsessed woman ever!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Not a single one of those shoes went with those leggings she was bursting out of. 🤣 calling it now she'll be back on the calorie counting before the weeks out. Her saggy bum still looks like roadkill and that blazer is hideous. She looks like she's trying to be the new landlady of the Queen Vic. 🤣 Aww it's the wee things that make my day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Not a single one of those shoes went with those leggings she was bursting out of. 🤣 calling it now she'll be back on the calorie counting before the weeks out. Her saggy bum still looks like roadkill and that blazer is hideous. She looks like she's trying to be the new landlady of the Queen Vic. 🤣 Aww it's the wee things that make my day.
I like the blazer, please don't hate me 😂
But I do have an inner Kat slater

the technology in the material of the jeans🤔😂
Likely from the same factory she uses in china

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she always crying for sympathy… the day her life ended! Oooh duck off toni!!
A survivor you are not!!! A survivor is someone who has got through ill health, survived fighting in wars, survived any sort of trauma etc etc!! I think you should take some or even 50% of your profits and donate it to a charity who supports actual survivors rather than taken it to London to buy a another pair Gucci “sunnays” in duty free!

Ps, you bulk buy your tat for £1 each so 50% still wouldn’t dent your marked up price profits
She had such an opportunity to restart and one on from that. What she said / did was awful but if she wants to run a business she should of turned over a new leaf. Put a professional foot forward, leave the personal life off Insta. That's what everyone's talking about, her crying down the phone, travelling to cut her body to pieces, putting her poor son online and her general rotten carry on.
If it was such a bad experience for her surely she'd stop bringing it up. But it's all for sympathy with her followers.

Her money baffles me. One min she flush and dropping money in shops like its going out a fashion, or putting in some tit in her house. Then she hasn't got a bean?!!!
Nothing is consistent with her. She reminds me of someone with a mental disorder. No disrespect to anyone that suffers, but she's high and low, on one idea / scheme then onto the next. It's tiring watching her.
I feel for her daughter tbh, she's watching this as normal behaviour.

Reactions: 9
Her money baffles me. One min she flush and dropping money in shops like its going out a fashion, or putting in some tit in her house. Then she hasn't got a bean?!!!
Hopefully I can clarify. With her and her wife Paul being on benefits and dodging tax. They can't have money sitting in the bank. They have to spend it.

Hopefully I can clarify. With her and her wife Paul being on benefits and dodging tax. They can't have money sitting in the bank. They have to spend it.
So you think that to avoid paying tax they spend income and then they can keep benefits by having no money in the bank,so again spend, spend, spend?!!

Reactions: 4
Anybody any more gossip on what happened with her and Jessica lol I’m too nosey, they’re not following each other anymore so def something

So you think that to avoid paying tax they spend income and then they can keep benefits by having no money in the bank,so again spend, spend, spend?!!
In order to be eligible for certain benefits, you can’t have much savings or capital as they are considered and effect the amount of benefits you receive. This is probably one of the reasons that all their dealings are cash.

As cash is harder to account for, they can avoid paying proper tax also.

Believe me, they are up to every dodgy deal, trick and swerve going. They are probably at things most people couldn’t even dream of!

Someone who does EYEBROWS two half days a week and the odd random bridal makeup could not possibly live the lifestyle they do if that is their sole income. Even with the “rent a chair” income, it’s just not fathomable. I know others in the beauty industry who live very comfortably - but they work their ass off for everything they have!

Karma will catch up with them eventually, her “Angels” can’t fix everything!

Reactions: 13
Also, somethings not right with the ordering system. Why did they have to type out all the names and addresses? A proper ordering system has all that setup properly and it should be automatic.

Not to deflect but why do her teeth look like dentures your granny would wear? 🤔
She wanted the horsey look! Any reputable business would’ve told her to get to duck!! No harm larne dental, the wouldn’t part with my hard earned cash in your establishment if your going to gift to that troll!! Honestly but, there’s people in derry working in the benefits office, how has no one any cop on or started an investigation?

Can we all agree though that's she's been absolutely tit at promoting them 🤣 she's honestly done the bare minimum and barely covered the "journey" bet they're kicking themselves now giving her free teeth for nothing.

She wanted the horsey look! Any reputable business would’ve told her to get to duck!! No harm larne dental, the wouldn’t part with my hard earned cash in your establishment if your going to gift to that troll!! Honestly but, there’s people in derry working in the benefits office, how has no one any cop on or started an investigation?
Unfortunately, believe it or not - benefit fraud is extremely hard to prove. Think HMRC should take a look first…… 🧐

Can we all agree though that's she's been absolutely tit at promoting them 🤣 she's honestly done the bare minimum and barely covered the "journey" bet they're kicking themselves now giving her free teeth for nothing.
But she is “totally blessed and grateful” for the freebie 🙄

Why any reputable business wants to work with that, I’ll never understand. To be honest, I think it speaks volumes about their business if they choose to work with a disgraced MUA from Derry who pedals Chinese tat and mostly has a hate following 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Larne dental if you are reading this you have just lost yourself a paying customer, not a hope am I paying when you are gifting every instahun in northern Ireland

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.