Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck convincing the tax man you’re making a loss this year Toni…

24B53F1B-2EB4-4769-864D-70ACF6E001F3.jpeg

So is this the anniversary of the scandal?
Still doesn’t explain the ridiculous outfit 🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"I am a survivor 🙏 " a survivor of ehat exactly? Ruining a brides happiest day? Being exposed as a massive two faced snake? You're nothing but a joke and a fraud

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You know what I read from that post "it doesn't matter if you ruin someone's life, idiots will still buy your Chinese tack"

She's lives with no consequences for her actions,sickens my happiness!

Reactions: 10
You know what I read from that post "it doesn't matter if you ruin someone's life, idiots will still buy your Chinese tack"

She's lives with no consequences for her actions,sickens my happiness!
She very much has consequences but she's too stupid to realise..The majority of her issues come from her own behaviour and the need to live a fake life

Reactions: 6
Imagine getting dolled for packing orders, purely because you knew you were for doing a photoshoot with your "orders" 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did they not post any all week? That's not from today. So she made all her customers wait this long!!!

Reactions: 1
Why is she always crying for sympathy… the day her life ended! Oooh duck off toni!!
A survivor you are not!!! A survivor is someone who has got through ill health, survived fighting in wars, survived any sort of trauma etc etc!! I think you should take some or even 50% of your profits and donate it to a charity who supports actual survivors rather than taken it to London to buy a another pair Gucci “sunnays” in duty free!

Ps, you bulk buy your tat for £1 each so 50% still wouldn’t dent your marked up price profits

Reactions: 9
Who called the Jade Holland Cooper purchases?! Love love love it when she scrounges for money from people and spends it before it's even in her account! She's a hoot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It would’ve been so interesting to watch that business had Cliona invested in it, maybe then she may have been able to have branded packaging etc loads of companies in this town make it easily accessible for printing & branding, even the smaller of local businesses put in some absolute real effort into theirs! She must kick herself every morning when she gets up that that dream floated on down the foyle the day Cliona pulled the plug! 🤭

Reactions: 6
Why is she always crying for sympathy… the day her life ended! Oooh duck off toni!!
A survivor you are not!!! A survivor is someone who has got through ill health, survived fighting in wars, survived any sort of trauma etc etc!! I think you should take some or even 50% of your profits and donate it to a charity who supports actual survivors rather than taken it to London to buy a another pair Gucci “sunnays” in duty free!

Ps, you bulk buy your tat for £1 each so 50% still wouldn’t dent your marked up price profits
Has anyone ever seen her post making a substantial donation to charity, maybe even dropping some of her cosmetics to a woman's refuge etc..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Has anyone ever seen her post making a substantial donation to charity, maybe even dropping some of her cosmetics to a woman's refuse etc..
I laughed too hard at this!!!!! 🤣 Not your post - just the idea of Toni doing anything for anyone other than herself.

Toni is thoroughly greedy and selfish. The badness in her can’t let her be charitable. Sure she went on for ages about doing some sort of sale of her unwanted, hoarded, designer clothes etc for her sons (special needs) school. I don’t remember that ever happening - but I do recall her selling stuff on Depop - then buying more designer stuff with her profits.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone ever seen her post making a substantial donation to charity, maybe even dropping some of her cosmetics to a woman's refuge etc..
She wouldn’t know the definition of the word charity if it popped out of the Oxford dictionary and slapped her in the bake! Also what happened to her buying her Freddy jeans from kular, I thought she was the shop local queen! Did they not exchange your holey pair for a new pair? I mean it was your own stupidity that destroyed them, so why should they be out the money on an exchange!
Does she rent that unit or did she buy it?

Reactions: 4
I’d be raging if I ordered local delivery and got a crappy white paper bag as my packaging when others got a nice black presentation box, I use the word nice loosely here, then generic thank you stickers off Amazon, not their brand name or logo on the local delivery packaging 🤢🤢🤢 they really need to up their game!
Exactly!!I send wains home with better looking party bags from the children's parties!! They havent a clue!! Don't even get me started on the hand writing of labels!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.