Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be raging if I ordered local delivery and got a crappy white paper bag as my packaging when others got a nice black presentation box, I use the word nice loosely here, then generic thank you stickers off Amazon, not their brand name or logo on the local delivery packaging 🤢🤢🤢 they really need to up their game!
Penny pinching for the glass wall

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't name her but tell us the craic 😂
Was years ago now and my memory isn’t the best but she got so much grief it was ridiculous. I think Toni was threatening to go to a solicitor about it blah blah blah. The girl was distraught and came off all social media etc. Toni is a bad witch. Best thing is - it’s really quite mild and genuinely funny as f**k!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was years ago now and my memory isn’t the best but she got so much grief it was ridiculous. I think Toni was threatening to go to a solicitor about it blah blah blah. The girl was distraught and came off all social media etc. Toni is a bad witch. Best thing is - it’s really quite mild and genuinely funny as f**k!
See to be quite honest, if Toni threatened that girl with legal action, I’d quite happily help to fund her in fighting the bastard that is thon!! How does she go from a miserable duck “forgetting her meds” to being a happy goat?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Found it hahahaha
Forgot how brilliant that was! She has her down to a T

That's mental! It's such innocent imitating she said nothing mean or ridiculed her she simply did an impression and a bloody good one at that!

Forgot how brilliant that was! She has her down to a T

That's mental! It's such innocent imitating she said nothing mean or ridiculed her she simply did an impression and a bloody good one at that!
Yeah ..like how a comedian would do 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
See to be quite honest, if Toni threatened that girl with legal action, I’d quite happily help to fund her in fighting the bastard that is thon!! How does she go from a miserable duck “forgetting her meds” to being a happy goat?
Toni is fuelled by money and extravagant spending so that is the only thing that makes her happy..She knows there is money for a splurge on tacky clothes and accessories that she can boast about now but will be back to her usual miserable self when the money is gone..She is being totally failed by all those close to her in the fact that no one is addressing these issues

Reactions: 3
What in under god is she wearing..shorts and wellies with bare legs in December

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If someone made a video like that of me I'd join in on the fun and take it as a compliment. She's a top class twit and only knows how to make things worse for herself and everyone around her.

Reactions: 4
Something happened for sure, Jessica is no longer at the salon,

That toni will be out for blood, she has that much hate in her,
Would explain why the rest of them look so uncomfortable round her

Why she was crying looking for sympathy, shes a devious witch honestly

And shes just dying to spew out
. Good for Jessica. Paul must have agreed with Jessica lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That video is bleeping epic.

Trust me toni, if I was to do a parody of you, youd be flying back to Lithuania to get that second hole I'd tear ye fixed. 😘

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.