Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a doubt in my mind something happened at weekend she can’t hold her pish so will all come out soon
Something happened for sure, Jessica is no longer at the salon,

That toni will be out for blood, she has that much hate in her,

Reactions: 3
Something happened for sure, Jessica is no longer at the salon,

That toni will be out for blood, she has that much hate in her,
Busting her hole to get it out there. The podcast in her stories 🙄 them "wanes" look so awkward around her in that warehouse!

Reactions: 4
She really does try to portray herself as this Saint like figure all happy and positive vibes and giving back to people but nobody's buying it except her. Everyone knows what a hateful, venomous, black hearted snake she is inside and no amount of angel numbers or 3pm jesus emojis can cover that up. She's as fake as she is stupid

Reactions: 10
I know it’s been said before but have you ever seen such an unprofessional set up? This is the woman who wants to rival Estée Lauder 🤣 She doesn’t have a clue and in her twisted reality wants to show how “reel” she is - whilst looking so amateur and completely ridiculous! Less is more Toni 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why oh why are people buying this crap? It honestly blows my mind!

Reactions: 7
Word around town in Jessica knocked her down a peg or two and she didn't like it....

If we speculate she will most definitely bite and have to get her side out... Any other "words around town" 🤣🤣

Oooooo look

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Word around town in Jessica knocked her down a peg or two and she didn't like it....

If we speculate she will most definitely bite and have to get her side out... Any other "words around town" 🤣🤣

Oooooo look
Omg, fair play to Jessica,
What's the saying

The truth hurts

Reactions: 4
I’d be raging if I ordered local delivery and got a crappy white paper bag as my packaging when others got a nice black presentation box, I use the word nice loosely here, then generic thank you stickers off Amazon, not their brand name or logo on the local delivery packaging 🤢🤢🤢 they really need to up their game!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.