Colleen Ballinger #3 The only person who has ever given birth to twins in the history of the world!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the streamy awards making fun of colleen? Here is the video:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know when swoops video is coming out with the interview about Josh?

Reactions: 3
Is anyone able to confirm the announcement of her having another baby?! I heard it on the NZ radio that she announced it on her snapchat but I can't see anything

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I've never been more glad that she's off social media if that's true. The whining and misery BROUGHT ON YOUR DAMN SELF I couldn't take.

Reactions: 8
I wish Swoop would upload the Joshua interview - before he changes his mind. How long does it take to edit ?

Reactions: 4
I've never been more glad that she's off social media if that's true. The whining and misery BROUGHT ON YOUR DAMN SELF I couldn't take.
Hates being pregnant and children but won’t use any form of protection. Make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not sure these particular screenieds have been put here before. Tbh with you I think if they had been I'd recall - because fucken wow.

1694420672089.png

This one is a doozu. Said to a 15 year old girl, live on stage a nanosecond after "Miranda" stood up from looking up between that 15 year old girl's legs.

1694420804782.png

1694421007370.png

The last one I know has been posted here before but I left it again because it's always worth reminding ourselves of it. Since in that video she did indeed ride a child (her nephew I think?) and a chicken and a dog.
No bugger riding, she damn near dry humped all three. with a lot of dodgy double entendres for good measure. While her idiot sister laughed.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell. I've never really followed her enough to realise how much awful tit she's done, I always just thought she was irritating as hell and stayed clear. Didn't have even 1% of a clue the extent of it all. How did she get away with all this for so long?

Reactions: 12
bleeping hell. I've never really followed her enough to realise how much awful tit she's done, I always just thought she was irritating as hell and stayed clear. Didn't have even 1% of a clue the extent of it all. How did she get away with all this for so long?
She made a lot of money. For herself. For YouTube. For channel sponsors, event promoters, venues, publishers and merchandise re-sellers. And as we all learned long ago, no one is keen to slaughter their cash cow.

I wish Swoop would upload the Joshua interview - before he changes his mind. How long does it take to edit ?
If they really did have a 7 hour interview- that will take a long time to edit! There will probably be some legal things to iron out to make sure they can’t be sued by Colleen depending on what Josh talked about. I’m looking forward to hearing Josh’s side. Tbh, I’ve wanted to hear Josh’s take since the divorce! He’s been treated like tit by Colleen and Colleens fans for years!
I really hope he and Pamela are happy together and he has her full support through all of this.

Reactions: 9
God, it’s so nice to read ‘the truth’ instead of ‘MY truth’

Reactions: 1
Because of the length of it, I’ve been watching Josh’s interview in sections- I’m currently about 3 quarters way through.
the way he talks about Colleens family and his friendship with Rachel was heartbreaking! It was so obvious how much he loved them all, especially the kids, I remember thinking about that when the divorce was announced.
the way Colleen was spreading lies about him to Shane Dawson while on their honeymoon! They had their private vows on the beach, were having a lovely time but meanwhile Colleen was making out to Shane that he was being abusive- I was sat there watching thinking , ‘why?’, but then Colleen is a narcissist, and narcissists never make sense!
Hearing him take accountability for things that happened- some people on Reddit are talking about how there appear to be a lot of ‘buts…’ when he’s talking about what happened and what both he and Colleen did- I’m hearing Josh understand what he was doing back then. The way he was trying to defend what was happening as it was happening. He understands now that if he could go back with hindsight he would’ve dumped Colleen the first time he cheated on her, which was only a month or 2 into the relationship. What was going on in his mind at the time, and also reflecting on it being a different time, it was early days of YouTube when no one knew what was going to happen. There are still quite a few og YouTubers that still have inappropriate relationships with their fans!
As I said, I haven’t finished it yet- the next section I’m going to watch is talking about Johnny. It’ll be interesting to watch the rest of it…

Reactions: 5
Because of the length of it, I’ve been watching Josh’s interview in sections- I’m currently about 3 quarters way through.
the way he talks about Colleens family and his friendship with Rachel was heartbreaking! It was so obvious how much he loved them all, especially the kids, I remember thinking about that when the divorce was announced.
the way Colleen was spreading lies about him to Shane Dawson while on their honeymoon! They had their private vows on the beach, were having a lovely time but meanwhile Colleen was making out to Shane that he was being abusive- I was sat there watching thinking , ‘why?’, but then Colleen is a narcissist, and narcissists never make sense!
Hearing him take accountability for things that happened- some people on Reddit are talking about how there appear to be a lot of ‘buts…’ when he’s talking about what happened and what both he and Colleen did- I’m hearing Josh understand what he was doing back then. The way he was trying to defend what was happening as it was happening. He understands now that if he could go back with hindsight he would’ve dumped Colleen the first time he cheated on her, which was only a month or 2 into the relationship. What was going on in his mind at the time, and also reflecting on it being a different time, it was early days of YouTube when no one knew what was going to happen. There are still quite a few og YouTubers that still have inappropriate relationships with their fans!
As I said, I haven’t finished it yet- the next section I’m going to watch is talking about Johnny. It’ll be interesting to watch the rest of it…
Well done for getting through the first part and cheers for the summary!

I have a four hour drive this afternoon and it's going to be my listening material.

Reactions: 2
Just to clarify before the Internet runs away with this, he said SHE cheated on HIM

Reactions: 10
Just to clarify before the Internet runs away with this, he said SHE cheated on HIM
Yeah- she was talking to other men only a couple of months into the relationship. He found messages of her flirting with and making dates with other men. It sounds like Colleen and Josh broke up and got back together several times before they even got married. When they got married, Colleens behaviour shifted massively. Josh admits that there were several red flags when they were just boyfriend and girlfriend but she undermined and gaslit Josh immensely! Made him think he was the problem not her! It is heartbreaking listening to Josh recount his relationship with Colleen! The emotional abuse he went through was terrible! But then she lovebombed him during the good times to make him think she was worth the bad times! I’m currently watching the Johnny section of the interview and admittedly, I don’t know much about what went down with Johnny. A lot of that came out after I unsubscribed and I wasn’t keeping up with the Ballinger gossip!

Josh does admit in the interview that he was saving himself for marriage and Colleen used that as an excuse to hook up with other people. Though the editing of the interview implies that Josh and Colleen did sleep together before they got married because Josh thought Colleen was ‘the one’. There does seem to be some misunderstanding over that section due to the editing of the vide