Colleen Ballinger #3 The only person who has ever given birth to twins in the history of the world!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's fair game to comment on someone's body when she's using it as content/posting it as a humble brag. She's skeletal and proud. Sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What's the background to this? What did Trent do?
He was chatting via Twitter DM a few years ago to someone who was 13 at the time and was being perverted. I think the Ballinger Family was being bombarded with comments regarding Trent, and Jessica said something about not letting her kids be around him after she heard what happened.

Reactions: 4
She's looking horrific. And how on earth does she still have supporters after all this? The mind boggles.

Reactions: 7
I think it's fair game to comment on someone's body when she's using it as content/posting it as a humble brag. She's skeletal and proud. Sad.
She body checked and body shamed teens and tweens in massively inappropriate online and in person interactions. She encouraged a boy of 15 with a history of disordered eating which she KNEW about to "Be thinner. Nothing looks as good as thin".

That woman is a monstrous witch and I will comment upon any aspect of her manky character & her stick insect body I see fit to lampoon. Not just because she flaunts it all online and accepts all comments as long as they're fawning.

No. I will do it because she's a child grooming, child labour exploiting, annoying bleep with a voice like razor wire coming out of a face like a craggy outcrop, precious little talent & her two pronged approach to humour is "Make a cruel mockery of intellectually disabled people and victims of child sex abuse. Preferably at the same time."

EDIT: That woman never saw a boundary she didn't vault over. duck her & her feelings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She body checked and body shamed teens and tweens in massively inappropriate online and in person interactions. She encouraged a boy of 15 with a history of disordered eating which she KNEW about to "Be thinner. Nothing looks as good as thin".

That woman is a monstrous witch and I will comment upon any aspect of her manky character & her stick insect body I see fit to lampoon. Not just because she flaunts it all online and accepts all comments as long as they're fawning.

No. I will do it because she's a child grooming, child labour exploiting, annoying bleep with a voice like razor wire coming out of a face like a craggy outcrop, precious little talent & her two pronged approach to humour is "Make a cruel mockery of intellectually disabled people and victims of child sex abuse. Preferably at the same time."

EDIT: That woman never saw a boundary she didn't vault over. duck her & her feelings.
I bet you feel a bit better now, getting that off your chest ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she so bitter and taking about this “break” as it was an insignificance. She is not sorry for anything. Horrible person!

Reactions: 3

tit me mate I didn't say you couldn't calm down :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s a piece of tit, how she still has an audience and platform is astonishing.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I see her and he husband have started a podcast.

There needs to be an international enquiry about why so many people seem to think so highly of themselves that they must make a podcast chatting absolute tit, and also believe anybody cares enough to actually tune in. Mind blowing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15