Colleen Ballinger #3 The only person who has ever given birth to twins in the history of the world!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Realised we hit 1000 posts so started a new thread. Thanks to MrsSlocombe for the very well fitting title.
Previous thread here- https://tattle.life/threads/colleen-ballinger-2.24267/.
To sum up, Colleen is the only person to give to twins in the world and Erik can only bear his home life when he has alcohol in his system. Oh and the twins have rectangle heads while Flynn in spoilt rotten! Anything else?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Realised we hit 1000 posts so started a new thread. Thanks to MrsSlocombe for the very well fitting title.
Previous thread here- https://tattle.life/threads/colleen-ballinger-2.24267/.
To sum up, Colleen is the only person to give to twins in the world and Erik can only bear his home life when he has alcohol in his system. Oh and the twins have rectangle heads while Flynn in spoilt rotten! Anything else?
Pretends she is so woke and isn't gender stereotypical but guess which twin is always wearing pink and a headband? Spoiler alert. It isn't Wesley.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She just can't stand the idea that someone might mistake one of her babies for the opposite sex.

Also, maybe stop dressing them alike? I get they feel like a unit because they're twins and dressing twins the same is cute, but they're individuals. She needs to get in the habit of treating them like individuals.

My nieces are identical twins and we didn't start dressing them the same until they were toddlers and started requesting to be dressed the same. It's a lot easier to tell them apart when they're not wearing the same thing too (if that's her excuse for Maisys giant bows anyway)

Reactions: 5
She bought Flynn another truck for the "leprechaun trap".... Identical to the 600 he already has.... Does he really need a gift for a long kind racist/stereotype holiday?

Reactions: 3
I think Maisie's bow collection is almost as large as Flynn's truck collection

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It broke my heart listening to their podcast from this week, around 49 min. Erik so fully and truly hates babies :( How the heck is possible this man to be “father”?? These people are so insensitive, privileged and entitled it’s beyond words.

It broke my heart listening to their podcast from this week, around 49 min. Erik so fully and truly hates babies :( How the heck is possible this man to be “father”?? These people are so insensitive, privileged and entitled it’s beyond words.
I got the impression that Colleen was also horrified that he was saying this outloud and on the podcast. It really does sound that his depression is in some ways worse than Colleen's. She at least can see that, although how down she feels, this time they're in now with small children is so special and should be cherished and shouldn't be wished away by wanting the babies to grow up to not be babies anymore. It is really sad. And it was clear no matter how much Colleen tried to convince Erik that he'll regret saying that when they're all grown up he just wasn't listening.

Reactions: 6
Not to defend Eric, but haven't they also done a podcast where Colleen totally ran him down and negated what he was trying to say when he tried to talk about having post natal depression? (Which is indeed a very real thing for dads). Him saying he hates babies could be a totally honest reflection of how he feels right now because of being overwhelmed and depressed. Colleen needs to support him to get some help - I doubt she will though, because everything with her is totally about her. It's sad.

Reactions: 9
I am so over her trying to say how "bad" she is at makeup and how she has no idea what she's doing. She totally knows at least the basics considering she wears makeup nearly every day. So insecure and self-depreciating....all for the attention of her diehard fans.

Reactions: 8
Woah wait what exactly does he say?

Woah wait what exactly does he say?
For the segment where they each choose a thing to relax that week he chooses "babies". He didn't say explicitly that he wishes the babies were not there anymore but he does say that if a film came on about babies he'd switch it off immediately and when his babies are grown he will never want to hold another baby again.

I wouldn't want to hear a podcast of my parents talking about this type of thing, I'd feel like I'd been a terrible baby and it was a fault they were so miserable

I have a feeling that Colleen is gonna get herself pregnant again just for clickbait, and her mom might help. I don't know... I just have a feeling

I have a feeling that Colleen is gonna get herself pregnant again just for clickbait, and her mom might help. I don't know... I just have a feeling
Erik wants to get back into acting after revealing he quit his last job to be with Colleen to help her while she was pregnant and with the babies. Now he's ready to start work again and she's clickbaiting about pregnancy which we all know means she wants to get pregnant again. She probably wants another girl, 2 girls, 2 boys, like her mother. Erik would have to sacrifice work again. (And we know now how negatively he feels about babies)

If she hates pregnancy so much and is so adamant they're done having kids, why don't they just use protection or just get Erik to have a little snip? Oh wait that's right, she needs the clickbait of taking a million pregnancy tests.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If she hates pregnancy so much and is so adamant they're done having kids, why don't they just use protection or just get Erik to have a little snip? Oh wait that's right, she needs the clickbait of taking a million pregnancy tests.
If she does get pregnant on purpose I will genuinely dislike her. Has the twin novelty worn off already?