Colleen Ballinger #3 The only person who has ever given birth to twins in the history of the world!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's written two children's books. They seem to be far more appalling than anything else I've ever seen which was created for, marketed to and widely consumed by children.

She was well aware she marketing these books to quite young children too apparently because there are activity pages included.

She is a monster.

Also hi to quote Ms Creepin' Bellender.
I'm new to this thread but not to the forum.

I posted the link to the video on the first book. There is a second book and a second video. The second book includes a page where she photoshops a vagina on a photograph of a real infant - maybe 9 months old. Loads of scat fetish material. Penis and blow-job jokes. A series of photographs of Miranda's rapey Uncle raping her. Yes that's in there. It's a joke Bro - her uncle rapes her and she's so dumb she doesn't know. Ha ha it's hilarious because reasons.

Who bought this creepy perverted book for their kids? Who took their kids to see her shows? And by the way, who had their 14 year old daughter say "I have to wear this short skirt mum because Colleen a 35 year old mother of three told us if we look slutty there's more chance she'll pick us to go on stage" and didn't call the police?

I despair of this world.

In regards to who is buying this for their kids..

I think one of the biggest things with the book is that it's published by Simon and Schuster Children's UK.
Which means if you were to go into a book shop, it would be put in the childrens section.
And I guess if a parent knows their child likes Colleen, see a book by Colleen in the children's section.. you probably wouldn't even think to look through it before giving it to them

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

I think one of the biggest thing with the book is that it's published by Simon and Schuster Children's UK.
Which means if you were to go into a book shop, it would be put in the childrens section.
And I guess if a parent knows their child likes Colleen, see a book by Colleen in the children's section.. you probably wouldn't even think to look through it before giving it to them
Well then they ought to be thoroughly bloody ashamed. I would read every book I ever gave my kids before I gave it to them. Mostly because there's a lot of very badly written tit out there and I wanted them to have access to the best and most brilliant and beautiful examples of children's literature. But also to make sure its message was something I was happy to have in their malleable little minds.

I'm certainly not flinging a book at a kid because there's a horse on the cover and she's always after a pony. She could end up reading the fkn Godfather at that rate.

Reactions: 1

I think one of the biggest things with the book is that it's published by Simon and Schuster Children's UK.
My daughters, now 17/18, remember learning who Miranda Sings was from a book at the Scholastic Book Fair when they were in 5th/6th grade. I can't say that it was this particular book, but they were talking about it recently. So tons of kids probably bought a book based on a character that now she says wasn't geared for children?

Reactions: 5
I found the podcasts btw. I'm not devoting six hours to it. I listened to the 2 min preview and they both sound dull, over indulged, with quite limited vocabularies and completely self obsessed.

Colleen uploaded her song to CD Baby (a website for independent music) and tried to copyright claim the recent H3 podcast where they interviewed a few of her victims because they played toxic gossip train, it is not the only video she has claimed.

I am not surprised though a lot of people predicted that she would do this, just when you think she can't get any lower

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Colleen uploaded her song to CD Baby (a website for independent music) and tried to copyright claim the recent H3 podcast where they interviewed a few of her victims because they played toxic gossip train, it is not the only video she has claimed.

I am not surprised though a lot of people predicted that she would do this, just when you think she can't get any lower
She’s deluded and needs serious medical help!

Reactions: 4
She has now released the song on Apple Music. There truly are no words to describe such a despicable piece of tit. Not only did she abuse and traumatise her victims for years on end, she continues to find new ways to mock and profit off of their suffering with no thought of stopping. The fact that she knows how much of a reaction this is getting and is revelling in it just makes it all the more sinister. Locking her up and throwing away the key for good is the only way to stop her at this point

EDIT: Just want to also add that I find it so horrifying that she tried to pander to children while simultaneously playing a character who is implied to be a disabled SA victim as part of the joke... Very scary to be reminded that there are such genuinely evil people in this world

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She has now released the song on Apple Music. There truly are no words to describe such a despicable piece of tit. Not only did she abuse and traumatise her victims for years on end, she continues to find new ways to mock and profit off of their suffering with no thought of stopping. The fact that she knows how much of a reaction this is getting and is revelling in it just makes it all the more sinister. Locking her up and throwing away the key for good is the only way to stop her at this point

EDIT: Just want to also add that I find it so horrifying that she tried to pander to children while simultaneously playing a character who is implied to be a disabled SA victim as part of the joke... Very scary to be reminded that there are such genuinely evil people in this world
She's absolutely sick in the head. I'm sorry that's completely sociopathic behaviour. Ugh I hope there is no coming back in her career after this. I don't usually agree with people being cancelled but she thoroughly deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Is that really the joke behind Miranda? because thats sick.

Is that really the joke behind Miranda? because thats sick.
Yes. Miranda is a home schooled Christian child with an intellectual disabilty which is based on one of Ballinger's own nephews disability btw - who is sexually abused by her Uncle and it's hilarious because she doesn't know enough about sex to understand what he's doing to her...and people let their kids watch her channel, take their children to watch her on stage, buy the books she writes and apparently never bother to find this out.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yes. Miranda is a home schooled Christian child with an intellectual disabilty which is based on one of Ballinger's own nephews disability btw - who is sexually abused by her Uncle and it's hilarious because she doesn't know enough about sex to understand what he's doing to her...and people let their kids watch her channel, take their children to watch her on stage, buy the books she writes and apparently never bother to find this out.
You got to be kidding, thats sick.

Not even her nephew, it’s her brother with a disability who she based the character off

• Wow
  • Angry
Not even her nephew, it’s her brother with a disability who she based the character off
Everyone keeps bringing up Trent's disability as a 'reason' for why he was being creepy to minors online - but i've yet to see a video or anywhere that mentions hes anything other than Deaf?

Reactions: 3
Everyone keeps bringing up Trent's disability as a 'reason' for why he was being creepy to minors online - but i've yet to see a video or anywhere that mentions hes anything other than Deaf?
Yes, I don’t know for sure but I thought he also has autism?

there is a video somewhere where, where they mention that Colleen used to watch here brother intently and that formed some of the inspiration for her character. It’s the same video where they mention she lied about being attacked by a dog when she was young and getting it put down.

I’ve watched some videos in the past where she vlogged Trent. He did seem ‘different’ and not only deaf. He isn’t very sociable. Especially not compared to the rest of all the really outgoing Ballingers.

Trent actually had a Twitch channel where he was gaming (Implantedgamer )

Though can't seem to find it now, I actually thought Trent was only deaf,

There is definitely a video either by Colleen or Rachel I can't remember where they talk about him having a disability

I thought Miranda’s was based off of someone in her acting class in college? And she did it to make her friends who knew this person laugh

• Sad
Reactions: 2