Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caitlinthecat

A ukulele accompanied by a song?? AS A RESPONSE TO GROOMING ALLEGATIONS???
I.... I genuinely am at a loss for words... This is, in fact, the most insane and unhinged thing I have witnessed in a long, long time. Get that woman psych evaluated and taken away -- something is deeply not right with her

• Sick
Reactions: 30

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
She is fucking disgusting. Sick sick individual
---
77FEE595-197D-420E-BC45-937F7BB674C8.jpeg
Her ex husband… yikes not looking good for Colleen

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Elle

VIP Member
Wtf. Looks like she has taken time 'away from the internet' to starve herself and get even thinner. Bet she was desperate to come back and show off her body. She looks seriously ill.
Screenshot_20231120_111833_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

caitlinthecat

She has now released the song on Apple Music. There truly are no words to describe such a despicable piece of shit. Not only did she abuse and traumatise her victims for years on end, she continues to find new ways to mock and profit off of their suffering with no thought of stopping. The fact that she knows how much of a reaction this is getting and is revelling in it just makes it all the more sinister. Locking her up and throwing away the key for good is the only way to stop her at this point

EDIT: Just want to also add that I find it so horrifying that she tried to pander to children while simultaneously playing a character who is implied to be a disabled SA victim as part of the joke... Very scary to be reminded that there are such genuinely evil people in this world

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

hello2figaro

She starts the song about talking about how she hasn't been well. Of course, making it about her immediately. The irony in singing about "manipulation station" when that's exactly what she's doing. Just looking at the comments and support she is getting from that video on her channel. Little do her supporters know that her channel is the manipulation station :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 16

MudGuts

She has just proven to everyone exactly what they have all been thinking - what a narcissistic gaslighter. She should be absolutely ashamed of herself and everyone around her need to stop enabling her and tell her that was the worst shitty response she could do. What an idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️

Dianne

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she still does Miranda Sings shows! Who even goes to them?!

thisiscat

Chatty Member
What fresh hell? How did she ever think that video was a good idea? So many people calling her out in the comments! I wonder how many people have unsubscribed through this shitstorm?

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
what the fuck was that song ?????

don't really keep up w her but followed adam for a year or two and now this is coming up again you can really tell just how much of his life he devoted to keeping her on side. a teenage boy walking on eggshells around a thirty year old woman.

referencing her 'bony little back' while being accused of fuelling eating disorders? a girl who says she felt sexually violated on stage being reduced to a 'fart joke'? woman please get some professional help. those wide empty eyes do not belong to a sane person...

• Haha

coodlude

Colleen uploaded her song to CD Baby (a website for independent music) and tried to copyright claim the recent H3 podcast where they interviewed a few of her victims because they played toxic gossip train, it is not the only video she has claimed.

I am not surprised though a lot of people predicted that she would do this, just when you think she can't get any lower

• Wow
  • Haha

bumblebees19

VIP Member
It was the behaviour of a deeply unwell person in many senses of the word.

The faux camera turn off, references to her weight, references to her animals when that’s been a point of discussion re: her cruelty, making over 10 mins to favour the algorithm, claiming to deal with facts but primarily talking about her feelings, plus obviously the gaslighting and denial.

she urgently needs to seek professional help on many fronts.

Reactions: 15

Readuwroteu

I fully can see Colleen being one of those moms who hates everyone Flynn dates for not being good enough and then shows up to his wedding in a wedding dress.

• Haha
Nah, she doesn't speak about it, some things are just better communicated through a song.

☠🗣🚂

In all seriousness I don't think she's addressed it at all, other than the awful video she put out.
The toxic gossip train 🚂 🎶 chugging down the tracks of misinformation 😂 now the song is back in my head.

• Haha

jayne2240

VIP Member
I see her and he husband have started a podcast.

There needs to be an international enquiry about why so many people seem to think so highly of themselves that they must make a podcast chatting absolute shit, and also believe anybody cares enough to actually tune in. Mind blowing.

• Haha