Colleen Ballinger #3 The only person who has ever given birth to twins in the history of the world!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched it at 1.25 speed.....very interesting interview
I watched it at 1.5, I tried briefly at 1.75 but it was too fast to take in the screen shots. I watched all of it across 2 days in sections. I hadn’t watched any of the other Swoop documentaries but ended up watching them yesterday and this morning to catch up (again at 1.5 speed). The Johnny episode was insane! I think the only reason Johnnys interview was 6 hours was because she had to keep asking the same questions over and over again because she couldn’t get a straight answer! The whole situation is completely mind-boggling!
Johnny was obviously obsessed with the idea of being in Colleen and Josh’s circle- Josh gave Johnny his number in front of his parents and to be a mentor to him- Johnny was obviously not groomed by Josh in any capacity! The body language from Johnny is horrifying in what was shared of his interview! He was smiling while talking about some of the despicable things we was doing- and he was an adult for the majority of this going down! It’s amazing how much of this I missed by not being on twitter!

Reactions: 7
Some people smile when recounting horrific events - I think it's a coping mechanism

Reactions: 1
So Jessica and Chris are keeping the kids away from Trent but keeping them online
Without the kids, they wouldn't be making all the money that they are making. I first saw Chris when the channel was just his and he did magic. I'm not sure if he turned his channel into a family channel, or if they made a separate one, but people were way more interested in the family content.

I saw a youtube comment where someone was saying that they miss Colleen's vlogs with her kids. They didn't care what she did, they just missed seeing what she and her kids are up to. People endulge in this stuff, and they know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Dipping her toes in to test the waters. She hasn’t started exploiting her kids again yet, but she will. That’s where the money’s at. Idiots will still watch if there’s cute babies and toddlers involved and she knows it.

Reactions: 5
Still not taking accountability and bordering on making out she is the victim here. Still and always will be a disgrace.

Reactions: 10
She's known for crying and being dramatic in her videos. The fact that she shows no emotions in her eyes, just speaks volumes. She supposedly took time so that she can learn, but she was really just waiting for this to die down. She needed more money for the holidays, so she's back.

Reactions: 5
Back just in time to rake in the Christmas Adsense money. Also, she says she’s embarrassed by her ukulele video, yet she hasn’t taken it down. It’s still there with its 16 million views 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's known for crying and being dramatic in her videos. The fact that she shows no emotions in her eyes, just speaks volumes. She supposedly took time so that she can learn, but she was really just waiting for this to die down. She needed more money for the holidays, so she's back.
She probably went to some Hollywood therapist who probably blew smoke up her arse allowing her to think she’s done no wrong and it’s everyone else’s issue not hers. She STILL hasn’t apologised.
---
Also, I hope she doesn’t think the view count of these videos mean people want her back. LOADS watched out of curiosity not because they want to her content. Funny how all the negative comments are gone/going.

Reactions: 2
Wtf. Looks like she has taken time 'away from the internet' to starve herself and get even thinner. Bet she was desperate to come back and show off her body. She looks seriously ill.
Screenshot_20231120_111833_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She probably went to some Hollywood therapist who probably blew smoke up her arse allowing her to think she’s done no wrong and it’s everyone else’s issue not hers. She STILL hasn’t apologised.
---
Also, I hope she doesn’t think the view count of these videos mean people want her back. LOADS watched out of curiosity not because they want to her content. Funny how all the negative comments are gone/going.
Even the people who watch her ukulele video to make fun of it, is helping her with her earnings for that, which is why it's still up haha. If she was so embarrassed about it, she'd take it down.

also, in her "apology", she mentioned that she was getting therapy so that SHE could be okay. Again, making it about herself and showing no real remorse to those she hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel bad commenting on someone's body because I know it's a real issue, and it would be different if she was just simply existing, but she's pretty much showing it off/body checking, so its obvious that she wants some kind of attention for it. She's also commented on other people's bodies, so this is probably what she considers "good" and that's disgusting. I did notice that she's aged a lot too. There were a lot of unflattering angles of her face during her vlogs. It could be due to the weight loss.

She claims that she continued to vlog (for herself) during her time away, but she most likely just needed some content to make up for it when she comes back during YT peak season, which is what she's doing it looks like. She just can't be away from the camera.

Reactions: 10