Cole&Abbie TheFoxFamily7.## Prince Howat has finally arrived, Abbie step aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning, I’m ok, just sore and wishing baby was here, nothing unbearable though. Got a sweep on Wednesday so hoping that works as I want to avoid being induced at all costs.
I was 10 days over with my daughter. I wasn’t that uncomfortable just fed up and wanted her out.
I don’t have any advice on how to bring on labour though, I wish I did.
There’s all the usuals isn’t there, spicy food, bouncing on a ball, sex, swimming I’ve heard too, though who fancies swimming at 40 weeks pregnancy!!!
Thinking of you, the sweep I had did start things off with baby girl if it’s any consolation 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
These just get worse by the day. Filming his hearing test ffs 🙄
Begging constantly and putting him Nike clothes and trainers 😫

I was 10 days over with my daughter. I wasn’t that uncomfortable just fed up and wanted her out.
I don’t have any advice on how to bring on labour though, I wish I did.
There’s all the usuals isn’t there, spicy food, bouncing on a ball, sex, swimming I’ve heard too, though who fancies swimming at 40 weeks pregnancy!!!
Thinking of you, the sweep I had did start things off with baby girl if it’s any consolation 😊
That’s exactly how I feel, we’d been trying for nearly two years as well (I know it’s not long) so the excitement is high to meet him. Terrified of an induction as I would need to be in hospital myself plus there’s so many risks associated with it so hoping the sweep works as I’ll be 41 +1 on Wednesday.

• Heart
Morning, I’m ok, just sore and wishing baby was here, nothing unbearable though. Got a sweep on Wednesday so hoping that works as I want to avoid being induced at all costs.
Oh I feel.for you, I really do. Gosh it's draining but also so exciting that your near the end and your wee baby will be here soon. My eldest grandson whos 8 now I think he'd still be in there if not started with his mum. I hope your baby comes soon. Xx

• Heart
What they are doing is so immoral, I would much rather be skint than do that tit, least I sleep with a clear conscience!
I’m disgusted that people spend their money on them, for what? What actually are you getting in return?
I can see and do almost anything on the internet for free, and better and more entertaining that this pish and real celebrities don’t need to charge “fans!”
tit on everyone on the way up and they tit back at you when you are down and out girls!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That photo 🤣🤣 Tango n Cash 🤣🤣🤣 abbie needs to lay off the fake tan she looks a weird colour and her wife looks like a ghost next to her
You can see where the tans come off where’s she’s been wearing a mask too.
looks ridiculous.
no one believes she has a tan, no one with a tan is even remotely that colour!! ?😅😅

That’s exactly how I feel, we’d been trying for nearly two years as well (I know it’s not long) so the excitement is high to meet him. Terrified of an induction as I would need to be in hospital myself plus there’s so many risks associated with it so hoping the sweep works as I’ll be 41 +1 on Wednesday.
2 years feels like a lifetime when you’re trying for a little one, it’s long enough.
But listen, please don’t fret too much about induction sweetheart. All the medical staff know exactly what they’re doing and you will be in good hands.
Having An induction is usually a faster progression of labour, closer together contractions etc, so that’s why they monitor every single one.
You’ll be in good hands xx

Attachments

• Haha
looks ridiculous.
no one believes she has a tan, no one with a tan is even remotely that colour!! ?😅😅
I just noticed Coles hand is inside the glove thing on the pram. Wow its really suffocating still always touching and being practically on top of each other. Yeah that a great relationship ffs. Show the real problems that real relationships have. Not this drivel

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What they are doing is so immoral, I would much rather be skint than do that tit, least I sleep with a clear conscience!
I’m disgusted that people spend their money on them, for what? What actually are you getting in return?
I can see and do almost anything on the internet for free, and better and more entertaining that this pish and real celebrities don’t need to charge “fans!”
tit on everyone on the way up and they tit back at you when you are down and out girls!
There should really be an upper limit people can spend in one go shouldn’t there!
What if you went on TikTok pissed out your head and spent all your money For rent on gifts in a live???

What you get in return, if you’re lucky, is them staring at the screen saying “wow, thank you so much” and that’s it (if you’re extra lucky they say your name out loud too, it’s a very special moment)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
looks ridiculous.

2 years feels like a lifetime when you’re trying for a little one, it’s long enough.
But listen, please don’t fret too much about induction sweetheart. All the medical staff know exactly what they’re doing and you will be in good hands.
Having An induction is usually a faster progression of labour, closer together contractions etc, so that’s why they monitor every single one.
You’ll be in good hands xx
That picture 😂
I’m more worried as I’ll need to be in the hospital myself, my hospital still have very strict guidelines in place for maternity, they’ve had to shut the midwife lead ward and combine it with the consultant lead ward due to staff shortage.

• Sad
  • Heart
That picture 😂
I’m more worried as I’ll need to be in the hospital myself, my hospital still have very strict guidelines in place for maternity, they’ve had to shut the midwife lead ward and combine it with the consultant lead ward due to staff shortage.
Aww no. That's actually heartbreaking 💔 especially when you have seen these 2 treat it like a holiday and hotel. That really is not fair.

That picture 😂
Yes, I totally understand your concerns.
I don’t know if this is your first, but I’ll tell you when I was in labour, I went into my own world.
Yea my husband was there in the room, but there was nothing he could do to help, and most of the time I spent focussing on my breathing.
I do hope it goes the way you want it to go xx

And I can’t wait to see your little bundle 🥰

• Heart
Yes, I totally understand your concerns.
I don’t know if this is your first, but I’ll tell you when I was in labour, I went into my own world.
Yea my husband was there in the room, but there was nothing he could do to help, and most of the time I spent focussing on my breathing.
I do hope it goes the way you want it to go xx

And I can’t wait to see your little bundle 🥰
Thank you xx ❤

• Heart
How does it work? Someone gifts them a certain amount and tiktok take a share and then they would get the rest?
The way I understand it is that these gifts are effectively coins which they will bank until such time that they ‘cash’ the coins in and exchange it for real money, that’s when tik tok take their share and they will get theirs! I also understand that it’s a feature that they would have to turn on to be able to accept said gifts, so they have made a conscious decision to earn money from their lives!
I could understand if they were raising money for charity or they were doing something in return for viewing enjoyment but sitting on their lazy arses on the sofa bitching and moaning does not warrant my hard earned money, neither does churning out cringeworthy Betty videos every so often! I’m sorry but I’ve mouths to feed and a roof to put over our heads and would certainly not contemplate funding a new Range Rover, £100 jumpers and £400(?) bikes for their kids!
The saying stands “a fool and their money are soon parted”

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The way I understand it is that these gifts are effectively coins which they will bank until such time that they ‘cash’ the coins in and exchange it for real money, that’s when tik tok take their share and they will get theirs! I also understand that it’s a feature that they would have to turn on to be able to accept said gifts, so they have made a conscious decision to earn money from their lives!
I could understand if they were raising money for charity or they were doing something in return for viewing enjoyment but sitting on their lazy arses on the sofa bitching and moaning does not warrant my hard earned money, neither does churning out cringeworthy Betty videos every so often! I’m sorry but I’ve mouths to feed and a roof to put over our heads and would certainly not contemplate funding a new Range Rover, £100 jumpers and £400(?) bikes for their kids!
The saying stands “a fool and their money are soon parted”
Probably putting at this new money into baby Howat #2 fund. It’s “only” 10k right? They’ll reach that in no time at all……

Reactions: 5
I’ve never watched more boring lives than theirs

Lol
Why does Cole think SHE has baby brain??
All SHE has is sleep deprivation, she’s not the one who went through pregnancy and birth and whose hormones are all over the shop!?
If she can’t work out how old he’ll be on his 1st birthday (!?) then there’s no hope…..
“Baby brain” is a jokey (but accurate) term to describe how women feel and act during and after pregnancy, it’s caused by the physiological changes a pregnant woman’s body goes through.

She really is an idiot.

That effin selfie, so posed, they all are. Massive smiles like it’s a candid shot.
They’re just annoying full stop.

I’m sure they are VERY happy right now, in their little “bubble” (lol), that’s quite standard, but it will burst.

The reference to all the photos with Hudsons middle finger up…….
If you’re taking a photo of your baby, you notice things like that, it’s not a surprise when you look at the photo afterwards. I expect he is posed like that then Cole pretends it’s nothing to do with her. I don’t believe it for a second. There’s no reason why a baby’s middle finger won’t go down.

Lastly, and this is petty, but the TikTok from last night where Abbie is broody for another baby, when Cole puts her hands up to her mouth, she’s supposed to be blowing a whistle! No idea why it annoys me so much but she’s just wiggling her fingers in front of her face, so she’s obviously no idea what she’s meant to be pretending to do, has she! The penny hadn’t dropped. She’s just copying a movement she’s seen, and badly.
Things like that wouldn’t usually irritate me, but it did this time.
I’m so glad I don’t live in a Dumfries, I’d hate to see her in real life.

@foxfamscam and @foxfam_truth_be_told89, you know them, so you know their ex’s, how do they feel about them (Cole especially)
all i can say from her is thank god she used abbie for what she wanted she knows that what she doing for tiktok is all a front she does is act all nice and lovable cole but behind close doors she totally different she made the lassies life hell she happy she in a better relationship and she a totally different person. This is quoted from the lassie ' abbie said bear is like calling your partner bae or babe her and cole had the same name for when they were going out she ask cole where it came from she said it came from an ex that called her my colebear but she liked the bear and kept it ' she some how managed to get her exs to call her as she got a bit of control she acts silly and she doesn't know she knows how-to control and make them feel they need to keep her close and had to be in touch every 5 mins. But she doesnt care for her she moved on and so has she

all i can say from her is thank god she used abbie for what she wanted she knows that what she doing for tiktok is all a front she does is act all nice and lovable cole but behind close doors she totally different she made the lassies life hell she happy she in a better relationship and she a totally different person. This is quoted from the lassie ' abbie said bear is like calling your partner bae or babe her and cole had the same name for when they were going out she ask cole where it came from she said it came from an ex that called her my colebear but she liked the bear and kept it ' she some how managed to get her exs to call her as she got a bit of control she acts silly and she doesn't know she knows how-to control and make them feel they need to keep her close and had to be in touch every 5 mins. But she doesnt care for her she moved on and so has she
Abbie has all this to come then.
It’s like she has an image in her head of what being in love should look like, and it’s almost irrelevant who the partner is!!
If your friend had agreed to marry and have Cole’s baby, they’d probably still be together, still calling each other bear……

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.